Traya Lead questions

Poxx
2288 posts Member
When an opponent receives a buff outside of their turn, they lose offense for 1 turn.

When an opponent uses an ability outside of their turn, they lose 35% health.

Traya teams I face are all EP-led.

Is the loss of offense a debuff ? Can the loss of offense or health be resisted ?

Appreciate any informed responses. Thx.

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Over 100 ppl have read this. Not a single response. I seldom ask questions on the forums bcuz I research 1st. Haven't been able to find answers to these questions from Youtuber videos, Reddit or this forum. I dont have a Traya lead on my shard to test against and my Traya is not ready to field.

Someone must know...plz.

• From mixing it up with both ep lead and Traya lead on my shard, I haven’t seen an offense debuff icon, atleast as far as I can remember , And for the resist part. I haven’t seen any resists, but I have had my damage drop for turn cuz I forgot that and used a group buff.

That’s just my .02 from what I see so far, And that’s using thrawn led zveers zstarck magma and death.
  • NDSnyder
    174 posts Member
    I seldom run Traya as lead (mainly in TW defense) because her lead is sort of defensive. I have it zetaed though and did a few times.
    Both (offense and health loss) seem to be irresistable but are no debuffs.
    EP seems to be the more effective leader for arena, cos it gives you speed, which Trayas doesn’t...
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    @GhostTruckin
    @NDSnyder

Thx for the timely responses.
  • Anytime ;)