Sith Raid RNG overload

I know it has been said in the feedback thread and obviously ignored, but the RNG necessary for any decent run in heroic Sith other than Nightsisters at the start of Phase 4 is just excruciating and makes farming the raid so un-fun that I am starting to contemplate quitting the game entirely. JTR Phase 1? Restart 10 times for a decent first turn, then hope you don’t have bad RNG and lose someone to Force Drain midway through. Every team in Phase 2? Hope Sion doesn’t build stacks early (totally random) and make it impossible to get a decent run. Restart over and over until you get lucky. Chex? Lol. A dozen restarts minimum.

I really have to wonder if any of the developers have ever tried to farm these raids like the players do. It is fun figuring it out the first time and perfecting tactics until you get a great run. After a dozen, it becomes tedious and feels like a job and makes me not want to play. No amount of new characters or mod tinkering will change this. Fix this raid. It is the elephant in the room. Even the disappointing rewards would be easier to swallow if you didn’t have to restart so often to post decent numbers in every single phase.

Replies

• Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Totally agree.. Even with a maxed out JTR I still struggle with the RNG. If the unbreakable will doesn't land on one of the Rey's I'm practically screwed because when drain force comes back around I'm dead.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Ya, the he raid stinks... But why stress over it to the point of thinking about quitting?.... Just do your runs and be done with it.....
  • That was said in a moment of passion after another JTR run was ruined halfway through after multiple attempts.

I’d prefer to just sit out the crappy phases (three quarters of the raid, mind you), but I need the rewards so I can do well in other phases of the game I do enjoy. It’s a bit of a Catch 22.