Another 'Can I 7* Thrawn' Post!

https://swgoh.gg/u/lostinstatic/squads/102822/

I am level 79, halfway to 80. Feels bad man...

Replies

• Dxtrinc
    210 posts Member
    Do you have Thrawn already?
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    You won't even come close to 7* and here's why: You need Chopper to lvl 82 so that you can omega his unique. It's crucial for the extra healing you'll need. Also you will need Kanan's unique maxed as well for the counter chances.

Potency cross for Zeb as he needs to be at least 40% potency.

Protection all around for Kanan. He needs to be around 45k health/protection.

~2400 or so physical base dmg for Ezra and make sure he has a crit dmg triangle mod.

near ~2000 dmg for Hera.

Chopper just needs protection and health.

Speed arrows on everyone except for Kanan. That's about it. I cannot stress enough how important the omega for chopper and kanan are. You can do without on the others. So if you can't get your chopper to lvl 82 and your kanan to lvl 80 to omega their uniques then you're gonna be out of luck. You can probably 6 star the event though.
  • Passo
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Hi, may you check my setup pls, I have a lot of good mods but they are in my main setups(Like speed, potency, proteccion,critical damage...etc), I just want to know if my gears and omega are good. I want a decent setup not only be able to beat thrawn in 50-100 attempts I just want to be confident to unlock thrawn, so pls tell me if I need more gear o more omega

http://swgoh.gg/u/ineverdiealone/squads/98314/

Ezra G10.2 / Omega(S1)
    Hera G9.4 / Omega(S1,S4)
    Jarrus G8.2 / Omega(S4)
    Zeb G8.3 / Omega(S4)
    Chopper G9.4 / Omega(0)

pd: I dont know if the lvl is necessary because when I read a lot of tutorial always says, "Oh you need lvl 85" but for me the level doesn't give me something extraordinarily additional, that only give me some pg...
  • Passo wrote: »
    Hi, may you check my setup pls, I have a lot of good mods but they are in my main setups(Like speed, potency, proteccion,critical damage...etc), I just want to know if my gears and omega are good. I want a decent setup not only be able to beat thrawn in 50-100 attempts I just want to be confident to unlock thrawn, so pls tell me if I need more gear o more omega

http://swgoh.gg/u/ineverdiealone/squads/98314/

Ezra G10.2 / Omega(S1)
    Hera G9.4 / Omega(S1,S4)
    Jarrus G8.2 / Omega(S4)
    Zeb G8.3 / Omega(S4)
    Chopper G9.4 / Omega(0)

pd: I dont know if the lvl is necessary because when I read a lot of tutorial always says, "Oh you need lvl 85" but for me the level doesn't give me something extraordinarily additional, that only give me some pg...

Your squad looks like it can beat tier 7. I would work on your chopper though. He's a bit low. Try and get him to lvl 82 and omega his unique if you can. That would help. Also, bring over all your best mods onto them and I think you'll be fine.