Can you please balance team AI

Greetings Support

Can you please look into AI that is setting teams in Galactic Wars... Everyday I stumble across Nightsisters team with full upgrades at the very end node or one before last... As frustrating that team is can anyone tell by simply doing daily PvP. The teams are unbalanced coming from players with over 1 mil gal. points while I’m less than half of that amount, Assaj alone has 16k power while strongest in my whole team has 14k. Seems they have all, undying tank, buff removal, blocking buffs, removing debuffs, revival (seriously?). Fix it please.

Replies

• Options
    There's nothing to fix. Galactic war is meant to be difficult and NS go down easy enough with a combo of AOE, such as troopers or Empire/sith
  • Options
    There's nothing to fix. Galactic war is meant to be difficult and NS go down easy enough with a combo of AOE, such as troopers or Empire/sith

Because everyone has every high-meta team comp at 500k GP.

@OP Anyways. Just keep on upgrading your own team. Can I ask what you are focusing on?
  • Options
    Deadheat wrote: »

@OP Anyways. Just keep on upgrading your own team. Can I ask what you are focusing on?

I didn’t realize that aoe chars where only high end , . Huh,
  • Deadheat
    78 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

I didn’t realize that aoe chars where only high end , . Huh,

Lando and Boba is about the only two you really have early on. These two can’t take out a higher geared NS team even if you have some decent toons in there with them. There is no viable counter to NS until you have a specific team with legendary characters or hard node characters. Things beginners don’t have.
  • Options
    Right . .. . . . .
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

Most players will have at some point. WAI.
  • Options
    Right . .. . . . .

Please post something constructive instead of just saying the equivalent of “git gud”

Who can beat a higher geared NS team that doesn’t require a legendary event or hard node farms? Phoenix can’t. Basic rebels can’t. Empire without Palp? Maybe. FO can, but I’m pretty positive that most beginners don’t go for first order ASAP.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Right . .. . . . .

Please post something constructive instead of just saying the equivalent of “git gud”

Who can beat a higher geared NS team that doesn’t require a legendary event or hard node farms? Phoenix can’t. Basic rebels can’t. Empire without Palp? Maybe. FO can, but I’m pretty positive that most beginners don’t go for first order ASAP.

Depends what you define as basic rebels. Wedge and Lando can toast them, and the health regen helps against plague.
  • Options
    Right . .. . . . .

I could say the same to you,

Wiggs Lando boba plus one, healer, st han, can handle or severely cripple a ns squad, a Vader Tarkin tie rg plus one can also deal with Ns, HOWEVER, this is all academic, without either a roster to work with, or more info provided, any time spent composing a squad is pointless.

As mentioned, aoe chars work, use boba, seems most everyone farms him, execute a couple NS, just not zombie. Use a strategy, they fall easily. The answer is not “you need a event or legendary char” that’s narrow minded thinking, heck for that matter, other comps. Veers storm snow magma starck, or full clones, Rex or Cody lead, they will take care of NS also. The options exist, but, what you have to work with varies from player to player.

And lastly, Gw is supposed to be a pain at certain points, it’s not a gimme, it’s not a I’m entitled to beat it daily, You want to beat it, build up for it.