Next Few Months (Resolution Focused)

Arcaver
317 posts Member
First I'd like to say thank you for releasing more interesting characters in the game. It is appreciated. But now I'd like to see the next couple of months be new character free (after the rest of the already scheduled KoTOR) and the updates resolve more issues like bugs, gear and the raids. While it's awesome you guys are releasing more and more characters, there's no point of adding them if your game is crippled or broken due to the overwhelming bugs, lack of much needed gear, or just the lack of fun and rewards from your raids.

So I'd like to see CG spend the next couple of months fixing the bugs, resolving the gear shortage, and going through the 36 pages of feedback that was asked for on the Sith Raid and trying to do something about players lack of interest in the raid. Honestly we don't need a new character every month when people are still only using the same 5-10 characters for everything.
#ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround

Replies

• Options
    Not going to happen. No new characters=no more money.
  • Options
    Arcaver wrote: »
    First I'd like to say thank you for releasing more interesting characters in the game. It is appreciated. But now I'd like to see the next couple of months be new character free (after the rest of the already scheduled KoTOR) and the updates resolve more issues like bugs, gear and the raids. While it's awesome you guys are releasing more and more characters, there's no point of adding them if your game is crippled or broken due to the overwhelming bugs, lack of much needed gear, or just the lack of fun and rewards from your raids.

So I'd like to see CG spend the next couple of months fixing the bugs, resolving the gear shortage, and going through the 36 pages of feedback that was asked for on the Sith Raid and trying to do something about players lack of interest in the raid. Honestly we don't need a new character every month when people are still only using the same 5-10 characters for everything.

This^. Unfortunately that doesn't bring in the cash. Whales keep caving for all these new toons, so why would they do anything different?
  • Options
    I have a relaxed guild with about 35 members. Even though we don't get to play TW we still have fun. I've played free and have 10 gear 12 characters with several zetas and ships. I have fun, plenty of my guild members have fun.

My point is, I don't even have a full guild and have plenty of fun. If you can't gear up then you either don't play enough or are doing it wrong. You have to remember that this game is based off being patient. Sounds like you're in a rush and that's not how it works. You can pay to play but need some deep pockets for that.
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    Options
    I played quite a bit, but when you have several characters who need 100 of a single piece of gear that's only available through raids, but even when I finish in first place I still keep getting the same pieces I have thousands of, there's an issue. Gear though, not Zetas. Those are easier to get, which in all honesty should be harder to get. I mean, some uniques are mini leader abilities after they're zeta'd. You don't need 100 of them but to take them from gear 7 to gear 8.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Not going to happen. No new characters=no more money.

It should happen... no spending players = no more money
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    Options
    They can still use the character packs to get money. Like how they've been leaving the Darth Vader character pack in the store, they can do that for some of the other characters. Like Lando, Sabine, Echo, or Tusken Shaman. Characters that aren't super powerful, but are still useful.