Tactics for Bastilla and Bindo

The two newest people to the arena, our favourites from the Old Republic: Bastilla Shan and Gray Jedi Jolee Bindo.

These two Jedi have fierce synergy and could create a decent meta. Grand Master Yoda is a must since Bastilla’s first ability on him, then his meditation move on the whole gives the whole team everything he had; which is a lot.

Obviously Kenobi has a place in this team for his swarm which syncs nicely with Yoda and Shan.

Bindo’s heal and revive is amazing so he gets a spot.

The last spot could go to Qui gon Jinn or Ezra. Both characters are similar but Jinn’s stats are much better. Depends on who is easy for you.

And there is your team, comment and ideas / suggestions and I will reply.

Replies

• I was looking into bastilas battle meditation. Gives 70% counter chance to Jedi. Ima gun di lead caps out counter chance and boosts counter damage. Run Ayala secura, Barris and Ezra. Not sure if it's actually be any good i just wish I could test it just to see how it would go!
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Is Bindo really a Grey Jedi? Don't remember that. Thought he just said bye bye to the order and went to seclusion.

I'm pretty sure Ezra>Qui-Gon. Because Ezra is newer, and newer is typically more powerful. Ezra got the double attack on basic (not always, but me thinks it's more reliable than Qui's tm manipulation. Could do the math to check). Can choose who he calls to assist (no heal or bonus damage, but the tm gain for the supports and ezra attacking outweighs it). He swaps offense up on dispel to more damage and bonus tm when he doesn't dispel. Not a huge loss when yoda should be passing offense up after bastila give it to him.

I'm thinking of trying to counter this new, cool stuff. B2 and Imp droid come to my attention. Yoda's most likely going to be distributing foresight at the beginning of a fight, so B2 is more likely to be able to wipe all the buffs. Especially with the 15% tm Bastila give the squad. Imp droid won't be able to wipe buffs as easily, but it can wipe and hold aoe buff immunity assuming he's able to break through all that tenacity. Palp lead would help.
  • MrRedxZero
    115 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I feel like plo koon could actually be useful against certain squads. Maybe Bastila lead, plo, gk, ezra, and yoda against, say, zaul lead squads. Of course idk about bindo.
  • I was looking into bastilas battle meditation. Gives 70% counter chance to Jedi. Ima gun di lead caps out counter chance and boosts counter damage. Run Ayala secura, Barris and Ezra. Not sure if it's actually be any good i just wish I could test it just to see how it would go!

Bindo is a much better healer in my eyes since he revived all Jedi at near max health. Ayala is not nearly as good as GK.
    HK666 wrote: »
    Is Bindo really a Grey Jedi? Don't remember that. Thought he just said bye bye to the order and went to seclusion.

I'm pretty sure Ezra>Qui-Gon. Because Ezra is newer, and newer is typically more powerful. Ezra got the double attack on basic (not always, but me thinks it's more reliable than Qui's tm manipulation. Could do the math to check). Can choose who he calls to assist (no heal or bonus damage, but the tm gain for the supports and ezra attacking outweighs it). He swaps offense up on dispel to more damage and bonus tm when he doesn't dispel. Not a huge loss when yoda should be passing offense up after bastila give it to him.

I'm thinking of trying to counter this new, cool stuff. B2 and Imp droid come to my attention. Yoda's most likely going to be distributing foresight at the beginning of a fight, so B2 is more likely to be able to wipe all the buffs. Especially with the 15% tm Bastila give the squad. Imp droid won't be able to wipe buffs as easily, but it can wipe and hold aoe buff immunity assuming he's able to break through all that tenacity. Palp lead would help.

Since Bastilla is quite slow but Ezra’s special can call her to assist which could probably KO anyone. Better then QGJ now I have done some research.

To counter, I would use Old Ben for ability block, B2 for dispell, EP, Vader and Imperial Droid for attack.
  • ... Boba Fett loves all this new, greenish Jedi-buff-stuff...
    :*<3
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    ... Boba Fett loves all this new, greenish Jedi-buff-stuff...
    :*<3

Right!