Daka+Royal Guard+3 DPS combo

Dark
199 posts Member
There are variations with Ewok Elder but this combo is so good on defense.
Daka
Royal Guard
Rey
QGJ
Genosian Soldier

I almost beat it with:
QGJ
Dooku
FOTP/Resistance Pilot
Sid
Ventress/Kylo

I always stun QGJ with Dooku then no matter if I kill Rey and GS first, RG auto taunts (even if he is stunned by Dooku) and Daka 1001% revive skill procs (yes .. it always works on defense) reviving Rey/GS or both... QGJ assist finish the work.
I guess RG is a must in Arena now.
Ally Code: 859-197-534

Replies

• DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    I ran into this as well, I played defense 3 healers with 5's and Dooku. The team I ran into had QGJ with Rey and anakin with Daka and RG. So a little easier. Ability block with Lumi onRG stunned I with Dooku, fives just cycled the team with slow while my healers hit RG and Dooku ate Rey up enough fives finished her. Been working on an end around idea though lol.

Assajj
    Daka
    Dooku
    Sid
    Fives

While fives may not fit the speed of the team, once he gets slows off on the other team you don't notice the lack of speed. Many many stun chances. As far as my idea to defeat there it is, as RG is going to taunt you don't want to kill or severely damage anyone till you can stun him this gives the greatest chance. In my opinion. I know others will say need a dps... But trust me, Sid heal blocks assajj Daka and Dooku can stun, and fives is there to slow your enemies dps while you work around RG. My strategy, take it for what it is. Willing to listen to other ideas.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    I ran into this as well, I played defense 3 healers with 5's and Dooku. The team I ran into had QGJ with Rey and anakin with Daka and RG. So a little easier. Ability block with Lumi onRG stunned I with Dooku, fives just cycled the team with slow while my healers hit RG and Dooku ate Rey up enough fives finished her. Been working on an end around idea though lol.

Assajj
    Daka
    Dooku
    Sid
    Fives

While fives may not fit the speed of the team, once he gets slows off on the other team you don't notice the lack of speed. Many many stun chances. As far as my idea to defeat there it is, as RG is going to taunt you don't want to kill or severely damage anyone till you can stun him this gives the greatest chance. In my opinion. I know others will say need a dps... But trust me, Sid heal blocks assajj Daka and Dooku can stun, and fives is there to slow your enemies dps while you work around RG. My strategy, take it for what it is. Willing to listen to other ideas.
  • It's a good setup, but I still prefer fotp than daka because too much rng using daka..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv90za7yqKk
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    yosie22 wrote: »
    It's a good setup, but I still prefer fotp than daka because too much rng using daka..
    When you are attacking FOTP is a nice addition but on defense I think Daka is core (99.99999% Stuns and revives), you already have enough speed and dps with Rey/GS/QGJ.
  • Dark wrote: »
    It's a good setup, but I still prefer fotp than daka because too much rng using daka..
    When you are attacking FOTP is a nice addition but on defense I think Daka is core (99.99999% Stuns and revives), you already have enough speed and dps with Rey/GS/QGJ.

I'm attacking with auto mode if you did notice.. He is my main rival at my server.. It's about 7/10 I defeat him with auto.. So yeah I think I will stick with fotp for less rng
  • "Assajj
    Daka
    Dooku
    Sid
    Fives"

I like that - I may leave Kylo in overnight instead of Sid though as people can blow through Sid fast and 3 counter toons is horrible to fight against.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Ah you must have Sid as lead - maybe Sid for Phasma then

It's not rocket surgery.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    "Assajj
    Daka
    Dooku
    Sid
    Fives"

I like that - I may leave Kylo in overnight instead of Sid though as people can blow through Sid fast and 3 counter toons is horrible to fight against.

Haha I am a hard core Dooku fives combo guy, my Kylo I have been using as a sacrificial lamb, but he takes one with him. I usually run

Phasma
    Kylo
    Fives
    Dooku
    Poggle
  • yosie22 wrote: »

that is a terrifying setup. i'm glad you're not on my arena server :D

• Dark wrote: »
    Daka
    Royal Guard
    Rey
    QGJ
    Genosian Soldier

I almost beat it with:
    QGJ
    Dooku
    FOTP/Resistance Pilot
    Sid
    Ventress/Kylo

I always stun QGJ with Dooku then no matter if I kill Rey and GS first, RG auto taunts (even if he is stunned by Dooku) and Daka 1001% revive skill procs (yes .. it always works on defense) reviving Rey/GS or both... QGJ assist finish the work.

@Dark

Why you giving away my secrets? ;-)
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    Dark wrote: »
    Daka
    Royal Guard
    Rey
    QGJ
    Genosian Soldier

I almost beat it with:
    QGJ
    Dooku
    FOTP/Resistance Pilot
    Sid
    Ventress/Kylo

@Dark

Why you giving away my secrets? ;-)

LoL, yeah .. it cost me 2 refills :disappointed:
  • Dark
    199 posts Member

that is a terrifying setup. i'm glad you're not on my arena server :D

Indeed, I have 2 players running this on my server in top 5, no more sniping for me.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    @Dark
    Who is your leader in this setup?
    QGJ or Daka? You mentioned her first in your thread...
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    QGJM wrote: »
    @Dark
    Who is your leader in this setup?
    QGJ or Daka? You mentioned her first in your thread...

QGJ :)
  • Dark
    199 posts Member