Are you working toward Hsr? So are we! let's get there together!

Gannon
1619 posts Member
edited July 2018
We had a weird double merger that resulted in a bunch of leftovers! so we banded together to form a guild to while we progress toward the HSTR farm!
The only rules are to participate in events! If you're not login in daily, you're not seriously working towards Heroic, and everyone knows it. Anyone inactive for a week will be removed.

The The Widowmakershas been disbanded!

My primary guild, Rise Together is finally full and Hsr ready thanks to a recent merge. We had too many tho, and several were left out, including my alt. we set up a temporary guild to house everyone, but today were contacted by PutitinAlderaanPlaces. He's been trying to get me to merge for weeks, so I am moving my overflow guys there for now. -_- it's been a hell of a week. Thanks for all the interest everyone!
Post edited by Gannon on

Replies

• Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    oh, also.. it's open to join.. if anyone there is idle, we'll kick you anyway.. you know how close you are. come progress with us, knowing you have a destination!
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    C'mon guys, we are still waiting on others to get in, but we want to hit 25 for war!
  • Or PM. I have questions regarding your recruitment situation. May be we can work something out with your group. I prefer to talk on discord but either way is fine.
    “Do or do not, there is no try.”
    Ally code: 832-541-451
  • Gannon. We have a Empire of Degenerates. What’s your discord?? We are HSR ready and spinning up a feeder right now!