Old Ben sion or kru

My team will be Rex Palpatine thrawn then mother talzin but which tank is better and I would have to buy sion from the shipments so is sion good at 2* or just get someone else
https://swgoh.gg/u/shadow465/collection/

Replies

• Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Sion is currently one of the best toons in the game for Arena. Don't sleep on him. KRU is a great tank for a first order squad, and Old ben is also a top tank, though really hard to gear. I like Sion best, but not at 2 stars, plus he should be run with DN. I guess I'd go KRU (also has a ship) or Old Ben if you want the large investment.

KRU would serve you duel purpose, Old Ben would be slightly more effective in arena. Both solid options though.
  • Without using nihilas, you won't get full usefulness out of sion and old ben works best with rebels. Kru works best with fo. So none will be super good in this team. Kru is an easy farm so I would go with him. Though I do suggest farming sion and nihilas and getting them into a team.
  • That sad part is I'm level 75 and they are in end game hard nodes so shipments is the only way for me to get them