Pan2218
496 posts Member
edited July 2018
Ended
Post edited by Pan2218 on

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Huh? I'll take those Zetas TYVM...... You have a whole day in between of doing nothing, unless staring at the map is your thing..... Then you spend maybe ten minutes setting defence..... Then the next day, you attack.... The attack phase is really the only phase where you actually have to visit it once in a while..... This is "tasking" to you?
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Huh? I'll take those Zetas TYVM...... You have a whole day in between of doing nothing, unless staring at the map is your thing..... Then you spend maybe ten minutes setting defence..... Then the next day, you attack.... The attack phase is really the only phase where you actually have to visit it once in a while..... This is "tasking" to you?

I have been very much in opposition to TW's however I will say it feels to have gotten better with that extra day in between. Now if they could move them off of the weekends... (I know not everyone will agree but I don't like weekend TW's)
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Ended
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Ended
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    The only time we receive 2 of them is when the entire guild plays & (this is a big one) we win. Otherwise its one Zeta mat & less coins than you get from a raid. Of we forced everyone to enter each TW, it would be less fun than it is now & we would definitely lose guild mates. I'm just saying, they aren't for everyone

So don't participate then..... I find it ironic that people complain about gear crunches and omega crunches and then other people come on and complain about an event that gives you gear and omegas.....
  • An extra potential 4 zetas is music to my ears each time they come round. I think it is to many people as well, so Im happy for tw to stay
  • I'll take my 6 zetas thank you very much
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Ended
  • I don't mind TW itself but maaaan.... the UI is soo bad. It's laggy as heck. And there's no news of it getting fixed anytime soon either.

While on offense, you click on other team's character to check their speeds and voila! You come out of that screen and have no idea which team you were looking at a moment ago in that nightmare zone. (Yeah sure, ask me to remember that person's name lol.)

And the loading screen takes forever too. :(
  • What’s with the ended ended ended yo