And so, it begins.

SheaStyle
386 posts Member
edited September 2020
phQQner.jpg
Potentium Padawans is an introductory guild in a six guild alliance (The Potentium Order). We are rebuilding after graduating a class to our more demanding guilds. We have a 7 day inactivity standard. Any member who is inactive for more than 7 days (without notice) is eligible to be replaced but most members play daily. We are running strictly Heroic Pit, HAAT and Tier 5-6 Sith raids with US CST/EST evening raid times. We qualifiy for and have a winning record in Territory Wars.

We have an alliance discord server full of friendly, helpful SWGoH veterans, though it is not required for this guild. Our alliance is based on member participation. Our most active guilds have heavier participation requirements (daily tickets, swgoh,gg, discord) but if you're willing to adhere to them, there is opportunity to advance as you grow. If interested, contact us on discord or just respond here. We would be happy to answer any other questions you have.

Guild link:
https://swgoh.gg/g/41650/potentium-padawans/

Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/ggJuADa

May the Force be with you, always.
Ally Code: 959-123-359 / Discord ID - SheaStyle#6965
Post edited by SheaStyle on

Replies

• Bump
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    Bump
  • Greetings My Fellow SWGOH Gamers,

As the leader of another guild which recently joined Potentium Padawans I think that I can speak for us all.

We were a small guild with great players but not enough members to go to the next level. While Hpit and HAAT capable, we lacked the resources and ability to run both simultaneously. In addition, we never had enough members to participate in Territory Wars. We always fell short. However, in just a little over 2 and 1/2 weeks we have participated in multiple Hpit/HAAT raids and more impressively, we were able to engage in 2 Territory Wars with 2 victories!

I will say that as new members of The Potentium Order alliance, specifically the Potentium Padawans Guild, all of the members from our previous guild have progressed, learned a lot and have established great relationships by joining The Alliance. The discord channel is top notch with a wealth of information and member communication is outstanding! I would highly recommend that you consider joining but come over and take a look for yourselves.

As Yoda says, ”Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.”
    Have no “fear” my friends. B)

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ally Code: 944-736-122 / Discord ID - Sister Sith#7226

Hope to see you on the other side and May the Force be with you.
  • Graduated some more recruits. More spots open.
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I’m an order wide officer and I just want to say this is a great group of guys/girls to play the game with. We have dedicated tw/Tb officers that go above and beyond, spreadsheets on raids and team comps for raids, and just a great atmosphere.
    Post edited by Trake on
  • We now have a few more spots available again.
  • Looking for an active guild for my alt. Ally code 416 255 768
  • We are easy going and helpful with room for advancement. 10 spots open.
  • We still have a few spots open. We would be honored if you would join us.
  • Now we have 3 guilds running hstr and will have a 4th after the JTR and Revan events later this month.
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    Bump
  • 5 spots open.
  • Always in motion is the future. We have a few spots open again. Come progress with us.
  • More spots available. Come join the last SWGoH group you will ever need.
    B)
  • Spots available once again! Join us!
  • Spots available. Join us!
    phQQner.jpg
  • 4-5 spots available for new members. Come join the best group this side of the Kessel Run.
  • 3 spots open!