Should Snoke have a raid?

Should Snoke have a raid? 24 votes

Yes
20%
TrojanVendi1983DaPowerfulJediFN2189Ryanwhales 5 votes
No
66%
SaralebChucko_marekIceih_SWGsuchiuomizuGifafiSpartan549KyJoe_Coolc1ever_punRojasAleSahnDroh_1979KyleStark99big_badYerff_Caasijackaldo20BubbaFettEffAPublicEyeD 16 votes
Maybe
12%
Aycee1mcshantDark_Side_1977 3 votes

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    No
    snoke might be the lamest villain ever. ZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • No
    No more raids
  • Yes
    Yes... but only if it’s moderately easy and has somewhat low health. Maybe 100k total for heroic. I don’t want another raid with as much health as STR. And the rewards need to be a guaranteed stun gun for top 10. Maybe we could see the Praetorian guards as Heroic rewards (I would say Snoke himself, but he seems to me like the only FO toon who could be legendary, and that’s how I’d like him to be released).
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    No
    who?
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    No
    Gifafi wrote: »

He wasn't lame, the directors/writers totally misused him. I think JJ had some great things planned with Rey's parents and snoke but Rian J blew it! Oh well, hopefully JJ can redeem for TLJ disaster.......
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

Good thing RJ got rid of him (not sarcasm)
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Yes
    JJ did NOT have a plan. He uses red herrings and unanswered questions in all of his connected movies to make people speculate in between, and go back to rewatch for potential missed clues. He even talks about his "Mystery Box" writing. Did nobody watch Lost and then TFA and realize it's the same poorly executed plot devices? Build suspense by not answering any questions AT ALL and drive fan theory wild.

Rian realized that's a terrible way to build a trilogy and blew it all up, ignoring years of FAN speculation, which is what actually angered people. I was really looking forward to Episode 9 until they re-hired JJ "THINK FAST!" Abrams again...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: we knew Jack squat about Palpatine for over twenty years unless you sought out obscure expanded universe storylines, yet nobody beat Lucas to death for not revealing his backstory in Empire or RotJ.
  • No
    No more raids.
    No more raids

Make that x3. No more raids. LOL :smirk:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    JJ did NOT have a plan. He uses red herrings and unanswered questions in all of his connected movies to make people speculate in between, and go back to rewatch for potential missed clues. He even talks about his "Mystery Box" writing. Did nobody watch Lost and then TFA and realize it's the same poorly executed plot devices? Build suspense by not answering any questions AT ALL and drive fan theory wild.

Rian realized that's a terrible way to build a trilogy and blew it all up, ignoring years of FAN speculation, which is what actually angered people. I was really looking forward to Episode 9 until they re-hired JJ "THINK FAST!" Abrams again...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: we knew Jack squat about Palpatine for over twenty years unless you sought out obscure expanded universe storylines, yet nobody beat Lucas to death for not revealing his backstory in Empire or RotJ.

I completely agree. He did it in TFA, Lost, Super 8, Westworld, Cloverfield, and everything else he touches.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Yes
    I just watched Super 8 the other night with my kids and even that movie has less mystery than a usual JJ production. Maybe Spielberg kept him under his thumb and just kept saying "No, JJ, that's dumb."
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I just watched Super 8 the other night with my kids and even that movie has less mystery than a usual JJ production. Maybe Spielberg kept him under his thumb and just kept saying "No, JJ, that's dumb."

Most of the mystery was in the marketing