Chewbacca Should be an Entire Faction

Am I right?

Replies

• No but there should be more Wookies, at least four that were big names. 3 from Kotor and 1 more from the Clone Wars.
  • Tarfful and maybe some generic Wookiee’s to make a Wookiee faction.
  • We already have got:
    - CW Chewbacca
    - Vandor Chewbacca
    - Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca

- Chewbacca is just a NPC (but we need him)
    - and a 5th Chewbacca like the Young Chewbacca in CW met Ahsoka Tano in a Bounty Hunt

A Wookie and a Mandalorian faction would be nice including their Clan system in Mandalore. The syndicate should be added too.

For more look here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/ideas-for-characters-and-ships/p1
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    We need Life Day Special Chewbacca as a Chewbacca faction healer, who restores ally HP using hugs.
    Still not a he.

I don't even think Tarfful, I'm thinking Zaalbar (assuming we get the Twilek), Hannharr (dark side Wookie = bad a**), Freyyr, then Gungi, heck even Lobaccaa!

I don't even think Tarfful, I'm thinking Zaalbar (assuming we get the Twilek), Hannharr (dark side Wookie = bad a**), Freyyr, then Gungi, heck even Lobaccaa!
    Why not Tarfful? I’d love to see characters like him in the game, with maybe Merumeru and a Wookiee Warrior. They already confirmed Zaalbar.