Is anything being tested?

jejuzang
710 posts Member
edited July 2018
I get that there are normally bugs when updates happen but its been happening way too often for my liking. Im ok with slower updates if it means cleaner updates and gameplay. Just communicate that the update is being worked on.

I could sit here and name all of the bugs and issues that have been happening but theres no point. I just want it fixed. Stop pushing out game breaking bugs with the updates!

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• It’s weird....I haven’t noticed any “gaming breaking” bugs
    Can you list them?
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Maybe not game breaking but:

AA still gains tm even with unbreakable will.

Cassian's Uwing does not counter attack. Maybe this is fixed once he is maxed out.

DN in phase 1 uses abilities in unpredictable ways way too often (could annihilate, auto attacks instead)

Lvl 1 g1 7 star NS zombie is more powerful and effective then lvl 85 g12 7 star zombie

These are just the current 4 that bug me. They finally fixed greedo after over 2 years that his basic can finally do as advertised.

• Everytime we see a bug on updates we always see that they're aware and working on the issue. Just the other day there were several threads on bugs. One error in ocing can cause simple to major issues. Do some searching on game coding and you will better.

Just like the game play patient is key.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Don't be so passive aggressive.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • vuivqdka8bnv.png
    xspnddccv10t.png

Palintine is my #1 but my top 10 are all close.
  • Not CGs fault they don't have the resources in their office to higher a full QA team. There's just one QA person.

That's just my opinion though, EA the real evil here
  • *hire

Cause editing is bugged or weird on this forum now ...
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    It’s weird....I haven’t noticed any “gaming breaking” bugs
    Can you list them?

There was one that had savage getting an invisible non dispellable taunt for 2 days. Happened when yoda was updated and messed up arena and galactic wars

Also check out the multiple "known issues" link on the update thread
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Not CGs fault they don't have the resources in their office to higher a full QA team. There's just one QA person.

That's just my opinion though, EA the real evil here

Test accounts and youtubers would be my best guess. Its free for EA since they aint paying them and good for the youtubers because they bring in cash
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Aluxtu wrote: »

Cassian's Uwing does not counter attack. Maybe this is fixed once he is maxed out.

DN in phase 1 uses abilities in unpredictable ways way too often (could annihilate, auto attacks instead)

Lvl 1 g1 7 star NS zombie is more powerful and effective then lvl 85 g12 7 star zombie

These are just the current 4 that bug me. They finally fixed greedo after over 2 years that his basic can finally do as advertised.

lol?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Aluxtu wrote: »

Of those four, only two are bugs.
    Still not a he.
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    It’s weird....I haven’t noticed any “gaming breaking” bugs
    Can you list them?

There was one that had savage getting an invisible non dispellable taunt for 2 days. Happened when yoda was updated and messed up arena and galactic wars

Also check out the multiple "known issues" link on the update thread

I reported that bug, it was annoying but it was gone the next day.

As for QA, I work in IT and having a small team with almost no actual QA possible sucks. I feel for CG and the others, but maybe they should be lobbying EA for some more help. EA, after all, could improve it's image by hiring people that help put out a quality product, and lose their rank as #1 worst place to work.

It could work...or EA could continue doing the same thing and not care...