Need a forum app, hard to find threads on phone.

y6lro1343tsj.png
rbrh864zzj2d.png

It's hard to navigate this forum from a phone. More and more people don't buy computers. Being able to navigate this forum is awful. I fairly new so I'm sure many new players come across this and just leave. It's not hard to give players the option to change the backgrounds or to make them phone friendly.

Replies

• Look this even went into the arean feedback. Also see posts disappearing. Guessing mods are removing posts but don't even do the courtesy notification that something was altered. I always used a notification when altering people's posts. It's easy and it's sends automatically, doesn't even create extra work. Just click that little box in your commands screen :)
  • It really is flat out awful. The mobile version is better but still bad and lacks all the features.
  • UdalCuain
    3009 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    You can scroll to the bottom and hit "mobile site" can you not?
    000114zmcwn2.png
  • Kyno
    21982 posts Moderator
    You can scroll to the bottom and hit "mobile site" can you not?
    000114zmcwn2.png

This. The mobile site is great.
  • Kyno
    21982 posts Moderator
    casper1jr wrote: »
    Look this even went into the arean feedback. Also see posts disappearing. Guessing mods are removing posts but don't even do the courtesy notification that something was altered. I always used a notification when altering people's posts. It's easy and it's sends automatically, doesn't even create extra work. Just click that little box in your commands screen :)

Unfortunately there is no automatic messaging bots or scripts on this forum. Any messages we do are all on our end.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    And use the Recent Discussions button, or Participated button. Then it doesn’t matter which graveyard of a sub forum your post is sent to, you’ll see it all.
  • You can scroll to the bottom and hit "mobile site" can you not?
    000114zmcwn2.png

I can't for some reason....

lo29hyhqj4nu.png

• l3hotdd76b2z.png

Found it but everything is now far out and hard to read. You guys really need to create an app for this forum.