More omegas needed for endgame player?

I think with the actual cadence of new realese and the new part of game.with zetas rewards we need more way to take omegas. I need 29 omegas for the 2 zetas.i have ready, 15/20 omegas for the.new toon i want to farm, 15/20 for old toon i want to farm...so, too low way to.get omegas.

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    don't max omega every new toon that comes out and you should be good
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    End game players need more if everything.

Resource management is the name of the game.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    fgv6uos9xja6.jpg
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    End game players need more if everything.

Resource management is the name of the game.

But actually i think we can farm more zetas than omega and this have no sense, is unbalanced. He increase content with zetas rewards but not omegas, i think now we are unbalanced, for endgame player, not for.new. An endgame player start to farm more faction to complete new content or the new raid, so more and more omegas needed for toon.
  • Lowering the price to 1000 in fleet shipments would be a nice compromise
  • Star Wars: Galaxy of Logistical Bum Pain
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    I'm loving my RNG drops. Have enough zetas for my next one but I'm 0-12 omegas on the last four ability mats days. Oh well. I'll probably have my next 20 zetas before I get enough omegas.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I'm loving my RNG drops. Have enough zetas for my next one but I'm 0-12 omegas on the last four ability mats days. Oh well. I'll probably have my next 20 zetas before I get enough omegas.

I'm In this situation , it's unbalanced, i don't bought zetas in the store.to see if i can pair with omega, but i've 12 zetas materiL and no omegas, with 3 ability of hoda to upgrade