Thrawn event help

Dubble_oh_sloth
5 posts Member
edited July 2018
I think I have a pretty good Phoenix team. Do you think I could beat it with this squad? (Kanan is zeta'd and his speed is actually 149 witha speed mod set as well as the health set)
http://swgoh.gg/u/hivelocitysloth/squads/104113/

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    They are insanely slow, but geared well and max level, with plenty of omegas.

Your mods are a mess:

Not all 4/5 dot, which hurts.

Hera - has one random critical damage mod on her cross which is costing you a set bonus for health mods. Need more +protection and speed. Omega backup plan too.

Kanan - only 3 total mods. Good that the circle is protection though. Veeeery slow. Speed isn't essential but a bit more wouldn't hurt. He's absorbing a ton of damage. You could find +protection on the arrow, triangle, and circle spots, and then go tenacity on the cross. Or do +speed on arrow, +protection on cross. Up to you.

Chopper - has 6 health mods, good. Potency on the cross, doesn't need it as he doesn't inflict anything. It's wasted on him. Would be better used on Zeb, but it's a low dot one. Either +tenacity or +protection there would be better. Also very slow overall.

Zeb - high dot Mods but you need a +potency stat on his cross. Ideally throw a pair of potency mods on as well instead of two health. Give him an additional +10% potency. Still slow.

Ezra - needs to be much much faster. His triangle should be +critical damage as he's your heavy hitter for the event. His cross could be swapped for tenacity to keep him clear of buffs, so he attacks twice, more often. Omega his basic and watch and learn if you can afford it.

In summary: find +speed stats for almost all your arrow positions. Make sure they pair up and make sets with others though.
  • I updated my mods in the game, they're all complete sets and 5 dot, but it hasn't changed on the site
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Well there you go.... Hahaha.
  • If you wanna check it out now see if that'll do it?