C3P0

VonZant
3843 posts Member
Ok, I'm slow, but has this guy always been here? Seems new to me...

43n738ipne1s.png

Replies

• Yes
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Really? Only way I noticed him was because the sparks coming out of his neck make a noise and I had never heard it before. Had to figure out what was making it.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Yes

Hate to say mate but your wrong.
    mcshant wrote: »
    No. he was added during the big update where we got the new chat and all that.

This. He was added after that one update. I noticed him too. There used to only be one person (the guy to the right) at that table. And now there appears to be C3P0 right next to him. Very interesting. But not the first time we've seen something like that. I actually have a pic/screenshot that I've saved of the loading screen from ages ago...el4l7fny3j7d.jpg

Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Yes

This. He was added after that one update. I noticed him too. There used to only be one person (the guy to the right) at that table. And now there appears to be C3P0 right next to him. Very interesting. But not the first time we've seen something like that. I actually have a pic/screenshot that I've saved of the loading screen from ages ago...el4l7fny3j7d.jpg

Hey there Aurra Sing on the left :)
  • Gheyst1214 wrote: »
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Yes

Yeah. I already know. Props for noticing as well. Pretty cool. I'd love to see Aurra Sing and C3P0 added to the game. That'd be cool. :smiley:@Gheyst1214
  • He is the chat engine...
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Ok, I'm slow, but has this guy always been here? Seems new to me...

43n738ipne1s.png

I hope EA's plans to put the C3PO in the game are more than just that.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    It's a protocol droid, but is it 3po?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member

I'd say the sparks and C3P0s propensity for dismemberment are a hint. ;)

Lol :lol:@VonZant Exactly! Highly likely it's 3p0. ;)
  • According to the challenges its B7-N5
    VonZant wrote: »

Sir, I like your avatar. Joe Cool has been my hero since grade school and bookmobiles, Snoopy 4ever!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    According to the challenges its B7-N5

Ahh didnt notice that. Thank you.

No problem. That is just what I'm thinking though.
  • I don't see a ton of point in adding C3p0. Like he can't really attack. Just be a pure support droid with like buffs and debuffs?
  • I don't see a ton of point in adding C3p0. Like he can't really attack. Just be a pure support droid with like buffs and debuffs?

He's fluent in over 6 million forms of.. shutting up sir

He's fluent in over 6 million forms of.. shutting up sir

So he can shut up? Seems very useful.

Like some jedi we know. Think it would be ewoks or jawas to unlock C3PO? I've been making sure I can panic farm both factions to 5 x 7*s just in case.

Sir, I like your avatar. Joe Cool has been my hero since grade school and bookmobiles, Snoopy 4ever!

Thank you. Me too. He was my motivation for my username and avatar actually. KyJoe Cool is basically Kylo Ren + Joe Cool (Snoopy). So... KyJoe, Kylo... sounds similar, ya see? :smiley:;)
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member

No problem. That is just what I'm thinking though.

Aha! I didn't notice that either. lol. Maybe it's still C3...? Idk. lol :lol:
    I don't see a ton of point in adding C3p0. Like he can't really attack. Just be a pure support droid with like buffs and debuffs?

Yeah. Exactly. Basically Hoda... just with a droid synergy. Like a droid version of Hoda! He'd be amazing imo at least. :smiley:
    I don't see a ton of point in adding C3p0. Like he can't really attack. Just be a pure support droid with like buffs and debuffs?

Like some jedi we know. Think it would be ewoks or jawas to unlock C3PO? I've been making sure I can panic farm both factions to 5 x 7*s just in case.

Yeah "like some Jedi we know..." coughs Hoda coughs. Lol. And to unlock C3?... I have no clue. I don't have five 7 star ewoks (yet... I mean I have 3 currently) but I do have all five jawa 7 star for that very purpose (and for the mod challenge which I 3 starred all 3 tiers). So I'm ready for anything! Lol ;)
  • Not noticing C3PO is one thing.
    But has anyone else ever noticed THIS? R2, What are you doing! b88de9ymav7a.png
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Was he not there before the mentioned update but in a different part of the cantina?
    Gheyst1214 wrote: »
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Yes

Yeah. I already know. Props for noticing as well. Pretty cool. I'd love to see Aurra Sing and C3P0 added to the game. That'd be cool. :smiley:@Gheyst1214

yeah but they defeniently should add aura sing
  • He is the chat engine...

Then he needs a wipe and some maintenance.

I'm extremely surprised Sing isn't in the game already TBH, C3PO might be taking time to figure out as he's non-combatant. He'd likely be more like Hoda I imagine.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Except that's not 3po.....