Big difference of GP in TW

Lately my guild has had a big problem with GP difference in TW, always the enemy guild has 20 - 30 kk more than our guild. This makes our guild feel powerless against rival guild attacks, the rival guild really annihilates all of our territories easily while we can not barely knock down their territory.
It's like putting Mike Tyson to fight with a featherweight. I think EA should use a fairer "weight category" in the TW so that TW does not become something that is only won by pure luck, because besides being horrible losing to a guild with a much higher GP, it is not unsatisfactory to win from a much lower GP guild, this kind of thing renders useless all the strategy meticulously crafted by guild officers, all the guild members' work in organizing defense and attacking become useless.
I believe this has been a common problem between the guilds, both those of larger GPs and those of smaller GPs, and I hope game developers will see this post and do something about it so TWs become something really fun of If play.