Which ships do you most want in the game.

Zenbreon
323 posts Member

Which ships do you most want in the game. 29 votes

Luke’s X-Wing
44%
Puddis95Spartan549dennishsnyder57KyJoe_CoolRichfxxxCahhmakttheatomicpuntekcorp02AleSahnDroh_1979ZenbreonFirebrigadeDztnGorem 13 votes
A-Wing(s)
0%
TIE Defender
10%
Riffinatordimi4aDirty_Litle_Smuggler 3 votes
N1 Starfighter (Naboo Ship)
10%
Iceih_SWGBetelgeuseMookow23 3 votes
A Resistance Bomber
0%
The Malevolence (the ship with an Ion cannon, Fleet Command)
24%
PoxxJedi_BaneTrojanKyleStark99TryxaDaPowerfulJediItsMooseMilkFNA 7 votes
Y-Wing(s)
3%
TimMarshall 1 vote
B-Wing(s)
6%
FürkészAntiHeld 2 votes
Vulture Droid
0%
Drayden’s Yacht
0%

Replies

• Whatelse73
    2149 posts Member
    Ships that work.
  • The Malevolence (the ship with an Ion cannon, Fleet Command)
    Have both Grievous and Dooku command the Malevolence. Could easily be the most OP capital ship in the game if they design it to reflect it's power in the Clone Wars.
  • Luke’s X-Wing
    The old ships format..that would be great
  • Luke’s X-Wing
    How about Anakin’s ship from the prequels?? He was the best pilot in the galaxy after all :)
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Luke’s X-Wing
    Spartan549 wrote: »
    How about Anakin’s ship from the prequels?? He was the best pilot in the galaxy after all :)

Yeah, when he piloted that Naboo Spacecraft into the big round circle and blew it all up and said "Now this is podracing"

We need that Anakin's ship!
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    The Malevolence (the ship with an Ion cannon, Fleet Command)
    The original Millennium Falcon, piloted by Raid Han and CW Chewie.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Luke’s X-Wing
    How about Luke's Xwing piloted by CLS himself? Now that'd be awesome! :smiley: Am I right? Or am I right? ;) lol
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Bodhi Rook, who is referred to as "the pilot" that's the only reason he's even in the movie.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    How about Luke's Xwing piloted by CLS himself? Now that'd be awesome! :smiley: Am I right? Or am I right? ;) lol

no giving probable meta ships to people who a majority of people already have maxxed is beyond not smart

(for the company trying to make money anyway)
  • AntiHeld
    237 posts Member
    B-Wing(s)
    Would love to see the starfighter of Grievous. But would have to farm Grievous first *urgh*
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Luke’s X-Wing
    AntiHeld wrote: »
    Would love to see the starfighter of Grievous. But would have to farm Grievous first *urgh*

@AntiHeld Me too! Luckily I've been farming Grievous. Only like 10-15 shards away from him 7 star iirc. Haven't seen him in fleet store in a bit. Might buy some shards for him from the shard store if I have enough. I wanna be ready if we need him for something like that or he gets a rework (please please please :sweat_smile: lol) which he really needs imo. You should try to farm him to 7 star too! You never what the future holds... :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ