Looking to “auto” with my Arena team...

My Arena team is zPalps, zThrawn(E&F), TFP, Tarkin and Vader (all 200+ speed)
If I Zeta Vader and switch Palps for a well geared fast Magmatrooper will that be able to auto?

zVader, zThrawn(E&F), TFP, Tarkin and Magmatrooper

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Maybe.

The ai doesnt use tarkins aoe in raid when in auto so you might have trouble. I dont know about magma's special.
  • First order with smurf does the job easy. FO with CLS does 10/10 auto no sweat in 10 min.
    Otherwise, you need 3 toons that need reduce tm, 2 for support, TM gain, tenacity down, speed down etc...
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    You should have no trouble with that team even without Tarkin's AoE.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »
    Maybe.

The ai doesnt use tarkins aoe in raid when in auto so you might have trouble. I dont know about magma's special.

The AI uses his aoe right up until phase 4...... AI never launches AOE against a single target..... Easy solution is to just take it off auto when debuffs dissapear, hit it, then hit auto again.... Rinse and repeat......
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Sorry to hijack but I don't feel like starting a new thread just to ask a very similar question about HPit team composition:

zVader
    TFP
    Tarkin
    EP
    Jyn

I just unlocked and maxed out Thrawn. Would he be better than Palpatine or Tarkin purely for the ally TM manipulation and fracture? I'm not looking to auto so I can control Tarkin's TM Special myself, and I feel that would provide more versatility than leaving Palp in.

Ideas?
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Sorry to hijack but I don't feel like starting a new thread just to ask a very similar question about HPit team composition:

zVader
    TFP
    Tarkin
    EP
    Jyn

I just unlocked and maxed out Thrawn. Would he be better than Palpatine or Tarkin purely for the ally TM manipulation and fracture? I'm not looking to auto so I can control Tarkin's TM Special myself, and I feel that would provide more versatility than leaving Palp in.

Ideas?

If you're not autoing, replace palp. If you auto, replace tarkin
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    @DuneFlint

Excellent! Thanks a ton.
  • If your mods are good, you can auto with zader, thrawn, jynn, tfp, palp. I was doing it for awhile with that exact team. It was like a 20min auto for me though