Sith Marauder?

Those are my three options.

Replies

• EricsonX wrote: »
    Hoth Han Solo?
    First Order Executioner?
    Sith Marauder?

Those are my three options.

The obvious choice out of those three would be FO Executioner imo. He's super popular. I already have him at 7 star. :sunglasses:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Do you have a first order team to run FO with?
    Do you want complete the TB special mission with Hoth Han?
    Do you have a full Sith team to stick Marauder on?

FOX is an absolute beast, so I'd vote him only because I'm currently farming him. And he's only 8 energy...
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    FOX is an absolute beast, so I'd vote him only because I'm currently farming him. And he's only 8 energy...

This. Very good point @Vendi1983 :smile:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    I've taken him from 4/65 to 11/100 in a week using the 3- 100 crystal refreshes a day. 15 attempts per refresh. For how good he is, it's a steal.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Captain Solo.

I get a feeling he will be needed for Ep.VI Luke with both Leia and Yoda (from Ep.V).
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Do you have a first order team to run FO with?
    Do you want complete the TB special mission with Hoth Han?
    Do you have a full Sith team to stick Marauder on?

The answer to all 3 is YES.
  • I'd go hoth han solo. First, he's needed in tb for special missions and second, he is likely needed for jedi luke. Fo executioner and sith marauder are both good but not needed anywhere where they can't be substituted. Better to be farmed later than to have jedi luke come out and be short because you farmed them first.
  • Another vote for Hoth Solo
  • I'd do solo first
  • I'd go hoth han solo. First, he's needed in tb for special missions and second, he is likely needed for jedi luke. Fo executioner and sith marauder are both good but not needed anywhere where they can't be substituted. Better to be farmed later than to have jedi luke come out and be short because you farmed them first.

At the moment he isnt, but as soon as they figured out why he bugs the mission he will be back there
  • Sith Marauder is no good according to worriors yt video, not sure if thats still the case? solo is not that great.

I would go for FOE for sure....
  • One toon sucks, one is meh, and one is awesome. Executioner is a no brainer there.