6* Thrawn

Dxtrinc
210 posts Member
I can't get 7* due to Kanan but do you think I can get 6* Thrawn?

https://swgoh.gg/u/dxtrinc/collection/?f=phoenix

Cheers!

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    How close are you to 7*? He shows up in Guild Event Store a few times per week too.
  • Dxtrinc
    210 posts Member
    Oh I'm only 13/100 so I won't be able to get 87 shards in the next week
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    What rank do you finish in arena? If you're earning 400 arena tokens a day from sub-500 you could pull it off by the end of the event if you purchase him in Guild events even 1 or 2 times. It would be like a last-day level miraculous challenge though.
  • Dxtrinc
    210 posts Member
    Ya. Im not worried about 7* for now. I just want him unlocked to start gearing. I know I will have 3 months to get pheonix in order for 7* which is way more than enough.

Back to my question lol can i 6* him?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Shouldn't be a problem.
  • Dxtrinc
    210 posts Member
    Cool thanks. If I had just started Kanan before Hera I would made it! lol cause I can get refreshes easily for cantina. But alas I kept Kanan till the end
  • The event runs for a week and does not start until Thursday, you can buy Kanan in 2 places. I have panic farmed 80 shards pretty quick before, if you come in under 500 in arena it helps, under 200 even better.

From Arena store you can get 8 shards per day if you are sub 500, so event runs until 25th, 9 x 8 = 72 right there, then he shows up in GE store often as others mentioned.

He'll be great at 6*, but at 7 you can use him for HRancor. Good luck
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    His problem is his level. It'll cost a fortune in 10 days to get them over 80 and chopper to 82 plus starring up Kanan. He would need 6 million just to have everyone near 80 and Kanan 7*.