GW question

GaretJax
2 posts Member
edited July 2018
Just now this happened and I'm curious as to how:

I'm on node 7. Mace Windu and Talia are my remaining opponents. In my squad is Visas Marr, K2SO, Kanan Jarrus, Bariss Offee, and CC Fives. I activated Kanan's taunt ability. Talia went next and attacked K2SO.

How? That's not one of her abilities, she didn't assist Mace in any way, and it was her turn to attack.

I've noticed similar situations where the game ignores taunt for no reason I can determine, other than (potentially), it just feels like it.

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    K2SO was likely taunting and you didn't notice..... It dissapears after he takes damage....
  • Options
    He definitely was not. I know what each of the buff and debuff symbols mean and I pay close attention to what is going on with each character.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Pay closer attention next time and if you see this happen again without K2 taunting then report it to <<Answers HQ>>.

• Options
    Literally no one else has noticed what you are describing ("I've noticed similar situations where the game ignores taunt for no reason").

Also, you're in GW. Aside from the fact that you're clearly new enough to not being able to sim GWs and therefore shouldn't dismiss someone offering the clearest explanation, GW (controversially from over a year ago) remembers every action so you can't retreat and restart for new RNG. So, if you truly have a problem - retreat and restart the battle, repeat all of your actions, and the result will always be the same.

I will 100% guarantee you that K2SO had his taunt active.
  • Options
    Lol, k. He had zero green symbols above his head...none, zero, zilch. K2 didn't have taunt. I can't be any more clear. Obviously, I didn't need to restart it because the enemy squad only had Talia and Mace left while everyone in my squad was alive. It was something weird and I wanted to ask about it.

Have a good day, son.
  • Options
    GaretJax wrote: »
    Lol, k. He had zero green symbols above his head...none, zero, zilch. K2 didn't have taunt. I can't be any more clear. Obviously, I didn't need to restart it because the enemy squad only had Talia and Mace left while everyone in my squad was alive. It was something weird and I wanted to ask about it.

Have a good day, son.

Dad?!