Why the side-on profile pic for 2 toons and no others?

With the recent release of KOTOR Jolee Bindo into Galaxy of Heroes, I noticed he had a side-on profile picture whereas no-one else has it (except possibly Sun-Fac), I think Sun-Fac, Teebo and a couple of others are looking slightly to the side but none except Jolee is full side-on profile! Curiosity ,or conspiracy to something ahead? kvz0q1ijypfq.jpeg

Replies

• Maybe you could confuse him with Mace if his portrait was straight on?
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Switcheroo wrote: »
    Maybe you could confuse him with Mace if his portrait was straight on?

The sound you hear is thousands of Jawas laughing at your logic from under their robes...
  • big_bad
    97 posts Member
    Switcheroo wrote: »
    Maybe you could confuse him with Mace if his portrait was straight on?

Why? Because all Jedi look alike to you? Disgusting!
    As to the OP's question, I do think that there may be some sort of clue hidden in all this. Maybe if we follow the direction of Jolee's gaze it will lead us on a National Treasure/DaVinci Code style adventure to find George Lucas' original script for episode 9.
  • Why is this in feedback section @kyno ? It is a QUESTION! And questions are questions, not feedback.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Why is this in feedback section @kyno ? It is a QUESTION! And questions are questions, not feedback.

And mods are a group of people, not just me.
  • Well sorry @Kyno , alas you seem to be close to these mods in some ways, can’t you have a word in their ears (mechanical or not) and remind them about how language works. My asking a question doesn’t constitute my feedback on any area of the game.
  • Why is this in feedback section @kyno ? It is a QUESTION! And questions are questions, not feedback.

No but you are looking for feedback to your question
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    c1ever_pun wrote: »
    Why is this in feedback section @kyno ? It is a QUESTION! And questions are questions, not feedback.

The feedback section is meant to go both ways.
  • c1ever_pun wrote: »

So why does my Question end up in Feedback, I’m not giving CG or EA feedback, I’m asking a question on other folks opinions,again this doesn’t constitute feedback about my thoughts on this game.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    c1ever_pun wrote: »
    Why is this in feedback section kyno ? It is a QUESTION! And questions are questions, not feedback.

So why does my Question end up in Feedback, I’m not giving CG or EA feedback, I’m asking a question on other folks opinions,again this doesn’t constitute feedback about my thoughts on this game.

What he is saying is you are looking for feedback, and I was adding that the idea of the feedback section is dev facing (providing feedback) and player facing (looking for feedback)