Is there even a point to playing with my roster?

2Next

Replies

• With the upcoming mod changes you should be able to easily gather up a few good sets. Being able to see the full secondaries is HUGE, especially if you buy them from the shop which I would highly suggest.

Aside from mods just start focusing on a couple things at a time, with your obvious next step being JTR. You're near to completing the requirements so I would continue to focus grinding down that last star for Old Han and then focus your cantina 100% on mods for the time being. You have multiple good squads for raids and arena, you just lack the mods to perfect them.

I wouldn't get discouraged though brosef, you have a good roster, better than most. The arena is just a small part of the game and with the right mods you should be able to grind yourself back into the top 100.
  • Mods are guaranteed drops now. You have to have a negative opinion and refusal to farm them in order to not get some decent mods, which you do. If no one is going to change your mind on that then you should just quit.