Let New Guild Members join Raids/TB If Joining Guild After Being Kicked from Old One

Madpup
279 posts Member
So I got screwed and this highlights an issue with locking players out of guild content if that content started before they joined. Here is the scenario I'm dealing with.

I did what I am supposed to do. I found a guild that said they wanted me to join so I left my old guild and joined my new one BEFORE the start of the TB. However my new guild had a rule that they NEVER mentioned before I joined them (The do not allow Alt accounts join their guild, only mains). They kicked me immediatly and by the time I realized what happened the TB had started. It wasn't my fault, but now I am going to miss out on a bunch of credits, gear, and gems because "Oops forgot about that rule, sorry man."

I get why its set up the way it is. It keeps people from merc-ing and hoping from guild to guild to finish raids and boost TB scores. But it has an unintended consequence that hurts people. You know there are guild out there who wait until right before a TW or TB to kick members just to spite them. This is something that needs to be looked into and in the mean time I've sent a request ticket into EA.

Replies

• Madpup
    279 posts Member
    So my request ticket I sent got went back with a generic auto we can't help try contacting us here instead that only makes me go through the whole issue again. I guess I'll try again.
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    So now my support ticket is being completely ignored.