undispellable protection??

beasttx1985
73 posts Member
edited July 2018
I was wanting to know why BASTILA SHANS undispellable protection up leader ability was dispelled in the tank raid?

Replies

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    It doesn’t look like it was dispelled really, but enough damage was done to knock it off the characters. Do you have a video showing what happened?
  • Unfortunately no video just the pictures.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    the buff is undispellable, but the protection can still be "removed" through damage. once its depleted the buff goes away.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Ahhh. Well if that was the amount left and you were hit by the tank, chances are that it was just damage that wiped away the last of it. Definitely keep an eye on that though. The devs track record of squashing bugs in this game has been a bit...lacking lately
  • Thanks for the feedback so far. I'll try and figure out how to make a video with my cell next time for sure. I invested heavily into making her 7* and zeta'd this quick and I'll be **** if there is a bug where that protection up boosts can be dispelled
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    also the buff you are showing in the picture
    mfpslp1d7zjt.png

is not the undispellable buff. that is Legendary Battle Meditation.

not sure if thats what you were trying to show.
  • How can bastillas locked icon of protection up be knocked off?
  • Kyno wrote: »
    mfpslp1d7zjt.png

That's exactly what my issue is. The protection up icon from the start with the locked icon was knocked off some how
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    mfpslp1d7zjt.png

That's exactly what my issue is. The protection up icon from the start with the locked icon was knocked off some how
    Kyno wrote: »
    the buff is undispellable, but the protection can still be "removed" through damage. once its depleted the buff goes away.

this.

its not removed the 200% protection they gained, was "used up" by damage. once they eat through the 200% protection up provided by the buff it goes away. it is just like any protection up buff it just can only be removed by damage and no other means.
  • Cassius97
    74 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    In HAAT raid do the jedi get protection up at the start of every phase with Bastilla lead or just one time only?
  • Should be every.
  • I think I know the answer to this question but I'll ask anyway. For the bastila zeta of 150% tenancity does it matter where the protection up comes from? If her leader given protection up gets knocked off by damage and gmy puts it back up does it retrigger the bastila bonuses?

Also how can any debuffs land when I have 150% tenancity at worst?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I think I know the answer to this question but I'll ask anyway. For the bastila zeta of 150% tenancity does it matter where the protection up comes from? If her leader given protection up gets knocked off by damage and gmy puts it back up does it retrigger the bastila bonuses?

It doesnt specifically state so, yes it seems that it is not required to be that specific protection buff given at the start of the battle.

If he can copy it then yes he should be able to pass it, and it should trigger her lead ability again.

Under palp lead it is possible to get enough potency to get below a 100% chance to resist, but I have not seen a debuff stick yet.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I think I know the answer to this question but I'll ask anyway. For the bastila zeta of 150% tenancity does it matter where the protection up comes from? If her leader given protection up gets knocked off by damage and gmy puts it back up does it retrigger the bastila bonuses?

It doesnt specifically state so, yes it seems that it is not required to be that specific protection buff given at the start of the battle.

If he can copy it then yes he should be able to pass it, and it should trigger her lead ability again.

Under palp lead it is possible to get enough potency to get below a 100% chance to resist, but I have not seen a debuff stick yet.

I have had a few debuffs stick in arena but the opposing team did have over 100% potency but I didn't have them on me long. I run kenan in my Jedi squad ATM bc I don't have gk