Jedi Master Luke Skywalker

StitchagoFTW
150 posts Member
edited July 2018
Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, Light Side, Jedi, Tank, Resistance

[BASIC] Call for Peace: Deal physical damage to the target enemy and stun them for a turn.

[SPECIAL] Daybreak: Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict Offense Down for three turns. ( Cooldown: 3 )

[SPECIAL] Real or Not: All allies gain Tenacity up for three turns and 40% Evasiveness for three turns. ( Cooldown: 3 )

[UNIQUE] The New Order: Whenever a Resistance ally is below 20% health,
Jedi Master Luke gains Taunt for three turns.

[UNIQUE] Find a New Way: Luke has has -10% accuracy but whenever Luke misses an attack, he gains Offense up for Three turns.
Post edited by StitchagoFTW on

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Way too weak for someone we've waited ages for. And his unique is a terrible idea. A run of bad RNG and you miss all three times he has offense up.
  • I don’t think he considered himself to be a part of the resistance. And if he has a taunt he should be a tank. That leadership ability only affects himself, so it’s more of a unique.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Doppelgänger (special/zeta) - Luke gains stealth for 3 turns and targeted ally gains the following abilities while Luke is stealthed:

Tank +100% defence
    Attacker +100% speed
    Support +50%potency and +50% tenacity

While stealthed, Luke cannot be stunned, fractured, isolated or critically hit, and is immune to debuffs.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2323 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Here’s a better one:

Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, Light Side, Jedi, Support

(BASIC) Strike Down: Deal Physical damage with a 70% chance to inflict offense down. If no debuff is applied, inflict daze on enemy for 1 turn.

(SPECIAL) Master’s Teachings: Target Ally gains Offense Up, Critical Damage Up, Speed Up, and Foresight. Then, call that ally to assist in an attack that does 50% more damage to Sith/First Order enemies. (Cooldown: 3)

(SPECIAL) Peace and Purpose: Gain the indespellable buff [Noble Sacrifice]. Can only be used once per encounter. (Cooldown: 12)

[Noble Sacrifice]: Taunts until unit is defeated. Applies Defense Up and Critical Hit Immunity to Jedi Master Luke. Upon unit’s defeat, all allies have all debuffs removed. Resistance/Jedi allies also gain Speed Up and Evasion Up.

(UNIQUE) Solitude: Every time an ally uses a special ability that does not do damage, Luke has a 35% chance to gain reduce cooldown on “Peace and Purpose”. This chance is doubled if Jedi Training Rey is present.

(UNIQUE) Last Jedi: If Luke is the only Jedi on the field, he gains +30 Speed.
  • StitchagoFTW
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I don’t think he considered himself to be a part of the resistance. And if he has a taunt he should be a tank. That leadership ability only affects himself, so it’s more of a unique.

Typo, he should be a Tank. But thanks for your feedback; added.
    Here’s a better one:

(BASIC) Strike Down: Deal Physical damage with a 50% chance to inflict offense down. If no debuff is applied, stun enemy for 1 turn.

(SPECIAL) Master’s Teachings: Target Ally gains Offense Up, Critical Damage Up, Speed Up, and Foresight. Then, call that ally to assist in an attack that does 50% more damage to Sith/First Order enemies. (Cooldown: 3)

(SPECIAL) Peace and Purpose: Gain the indespellable buff [Noble Sacrifice]. Can only be used once per encounter. (Cooldown: 5)

[Noble Sacrifice]: Taunts unit unit is defeated. Applies Defense Up and Critical Hit Immunity to Jedi Master Luke. Upon unit’s defeat, all allies have all debuffs removed. Resistance/Jedi allies also gain Speed Up and Evasion Up.

(UNIQUE) Solitude: Every time an ally uses a special ability that does not do damage, Luke has a 35% chance to gain Stealth for 1 turn. This chance is doubled if Jedi Training Rey is present.

@Salatious_Scrum I will not tolerate advertising or slander on my posts.
  • I am still in favor of this kit:
    Thanks for putting all that thought into GM Luke's kit, but based on the film it should be more like:
    • Lightsaber Toss: Throw lightsaber over shoulder. -1 cooldowns all allies.
    • One for the Road: A thala-siren appears. (zeta) Luke milks it and has a pull.-2 cooldowns all allies.
    • Force Projection: Gain taunt for 1 turn. Immune to damage and other status effects. Die when taunt expires. This ability starts on cooldown (3 turns) and happens automatically when the cooldown expires. (zeta) Cooldown 2 turns.
    • Epic Fail: At the beginning of each enemy unit's turn, cleanse all debuffs from them and apply every possible positive status effects in the game. At the beginning of each allied unit's turn, dispell all buffs from them and apply every possible negative status effect in the game. These effects cannot be evaded, resisted, prevented, or dispelled. (zeta) These effects persists after Luke has been defeated and do not expire.

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    "One Man Resistance" His taunt should be like a reverse fracture. He grants himself +100% protection, health and defence, -50% speed, and it lasts for two turns. All allies gain +50% speed. Cannot be copied, prevented or dispelled as it is not a buff.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    I hate your luke lol. Especially that unique.
  • SeanutB wrote: »
    I hate your luke lol. Especially that unique.

I will not tolerate hate on my posts.
  • Well you have to be able to accept criticism
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Who will be the required toons in this part ogf his heroe's journey to unlock him???

Keep in mind we don't have Jedi Luke yet (hint: ROLO, CHS, CLS, R2 and HODA) lol
  • Boo wrote: »
    Who will be the required toons in this part ogf his heroe's journey to unlock him???

Keep in mind we don't have Jedi Luke yet (hint: ROLO, CHS, CLS, R2 and HODA) lol

Wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.

Not only does it make sense it's also solid whale bait.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Then for Master Luke I'd say we would need: JTR, R2, Chewbacca, HODA and a Porg, lol
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    By the way - Veteran Smuggler Han & Chewie need resistance tags, lol
  • Here’s a better one:

(BASIC) Strike Down: Deal Physical damage with a 70% chance to inflict offense down. If no debuff is applied, inflict daze on enemy for 1 turn.

(SPECIAL) Peace and Purpose: Gain the indespellable buff [Noble Sacrifice]. Can only be used once per encounter. (Cooldown: 12)

[Noble Sacrifice]: Taunts until unit is defeated. Applies Defense Up and Critical Hit Immunity to Jedi Master Luke. Upon unit’s defeat, all allies have all debuffs removed. Resistance/Jedi allies also gain Speed Up and Evasion Up.

(UNIQUE) Solitude: Every time an ally uses a special ability that does not do damage, Luke has a 35% chance to gain reduce cooldown on “Peace and Purpose”. This chance is doubled if Jedi Training Rey is present.

Remember, this should be more powerful than CLS.