What's possibly to come

Before I started SWGoH I was playing this other mobile game for a little over a month or so called Soul Hunters(high fantasy type mobile game). When I started playing SWGoH it was a fairly easy transition due to the fact that both games are about %80 similar.

For example in both games; max character level is 90(for **** it would get level cap increases over time with patches but it originally started at like 60 or 70 and the end goal for GoH is 90, both utilize collecting character shards to increase a character's star rating(7 max in both games), both have 6 equipment slots that you fill up and fuse increasing your equipment level (max of 9), campaign is very similar with layout (collecting gear from normal stages, collecting shards from the hard versions, depending on how well you do you get 1-3 ranking on completing it, if you receive a 3 star ranking you can use special skip tickets/sim tickets to auto complete, GW similar activity, ectectect.

Both games follow a very similar path but Soul Hunters have had a 6 month head start(or so) and because of that we can possibly make some guesses to what is to come.

First thing to come to mind is that in Soul Hunters I think starting at player level 70ish you unlock the Epic Arena. This arena is different due to the fact that you need 3 separate teams of 5 vs another's team and who ever first wins 2 get the victory. I personally think that would spice a lot up for GoH. You get to pick which waves go in what order for your team and you can view the team you are challenging, however the top ranks on ther server get their last wave hidden from view and something like the top 10 get their 2nd wave hidden from viewing before hand also.