Target Lock Team?

Dryff
672 posts Member
Has anyone tried out a team with zIG-88, zIPD, zL3, BB8, and Talzin? If you landed target lock and plague, those characters would be immune to health recovery and protection, can't gain buffs, and can't be cleansed...

Am I missing something? They also can't just burst IG-88 down because of L3. I think it'd be a cool team to see.

Replies

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    I’ve tried that team minus Talzin. I think I ran a full droid squad and had R2 in there. My L3 is not zeta’d but my BB8 has both zetas.

The team lacked serious firepower and was quite slow after the initial round. Perhaps with Talzin it might be different. I’ll give it a whirl.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I’ve tried that team minus Talzin. I think I ran a full droid squad and had R2 in there. My L3 is not zeta’d but my BB8 has both zetas.

The team lacked serious firepower and was quite slow after the initial round. Perhaps with Talzin it might be different. I’ll give it a whirl.

Yeah that's why I was thinking Talzin...just Plague them and then control since they can't heal or cleanse. It'd be neat to see if this works (probably horrible on defense).
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I think this was tested in some youtube videos. Those are a good start but I would try it yourself. The youtube videos are not always right and they were before L3, and she is fantastic. I like the idea.