Is Artist of War still coming July 19th?

I keep looking in the events tab for the event count down. I was wondering if there was news of the dates changing or maybe it will have a very short count down. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• They typically have a very short in-game countdown to major character events, but if it’s on the forum calendar, it’s happening when it says
  • Thank you for the reply. I just need to be patient. I have been collecting gear for Thrawn for the past month. I also have and enough abilities mats to max and Zeta his Unique. I am going all in for Thrawn.
  • Do it man. One of the best (if not THE best) toons in the game.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • I'm worried as well but thanks for posting!
    I'm gonna get 5 Star Thrawn tomorrow! :D
  • Not there on reset, now I'm worried, been 2 months at least farming and hoarding gear etc. I thought he was coming in June and was ready to quit once I got him, still waiting!
  • t4t3md366l66.png

It's still on the Calendar so I still have hope.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    The developers have to run an update to put something on the in game count down.

If hey happen to have an update running around that time they will do it as well then.
  • is02jhwpszit.jpg
    Yes yes yes! It has arrived in events tab now.
  • Can't wait for him! I'm quite nervous I won't suceed in unlocking him at 7*
    Do or don't there is no try
  • I've watched and read many unlockings. As long as your at least G8 you can clear it. It will definitely make it easier with G9 or G10.
  • I'm about as ready as I can be. Hera and Ezra G10, Chopper G9 and the other two at G8 and change. As much speed as I can get too.

Should hit 80 very soon so I can Omega the important skills at least before the event ends. Not chopper though which is a good couple of weeks away.

6* should be doable even if I can't do 7* which is good enough as our guild only heroics Rancor. I have about 3 mill in the bank to level him a fair bit at least. Finally a way of locking up the Nightsisters who are a major nuisance in GW.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • 51rvnvgfhri0.png
    Use this site to check your progress
    http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/
  • wogucmdyy09s.jpg
    Just a quick update, I unlocked Thrawn lastnight. He is now 7 stars, gear 10 and level 85.
  • Raddad67 wrote: »
    51rvnvgfhri0.png
    Use this site to check your progress
    http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/

Way too simple. Won't actually tell you anything.
  • thedrjojo
    949 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Raddad67 wrote: »
    wogucmdyy09s.jpg
    Just a quick update, I unlocked Thrawn lastnight. He is now 7 stars, gear 10 and level 85.

I got mine 7*, g9, lvl 74 (credit crunch!) I'm so low on credits I can't even put my mods back where they belong
  • qvk5gf2wh5bm.jpg
    My Thrawn is now Gear 12! With the help of Thrawn I can manually finish the Rancor Raid. My Area rank has started to stabilize. That's a combination of Thrawn on Sith trooper.
  • I got mine too.

Whilst I don't have the levels, resources etc to go as far as possible . he's already pulling his weight. Helped me win some otherwise extremely difficult GWs, my raid scores have improved and all manner of good stuff.

I'm pretty much devoting all resources I can get into him for now, just to get him caught up with my other Empire homies.

Now if I can just get Magma up a bit, I can start actually hurting Rancor with Thrawn lead. Tarkin needs an omega as well.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF