Increase credit heist rate or reward

Please...make either one happen. You have 150+ characters and you have a really expensive mod system even after the rework it will be more expensive i suppose. The norm is 2*2.5million from 1 credit heist thats not enough even for a max levelup on 1 character.

Either make credit heist a weekly thing, make the daily activity yield more gold or make the current credit heist give more gold or add a new tier to it doesnt matter but solve the credit issue please.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    So yes let's be honest, we all need more and we dont know what is on the horizon, but the name of the game is resource management.

You do not need 150 toons to be maxed, and you certainly dont need them all to be modded. If you are trying to play the game that way there is a solution, $$$$.

Focus and planning can help you avoid almost any crunch.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    So yes let's be honest, we all need more and we dont know what is on the horizon, but the name of the game is resource management.

You do not need 150 toons to be maxed, and you certainly dont need them all to be modded. If you are trying to play the game that way there is a solution, $$$$.

I almost expected an answer like that. I get 9 out of 10 times 5million from credit heist. A decent mod on the shop in 3mil+500k to level it up which is rng based.

So please dont give me the resource management **** and im not even talking about needing 5-6 or even more teams for lets say territory wars 5 team is 25 characters hence more 25 credit heist at this rate if you spend on nothing else.

Planning and patience will do wonders for you, but if you just want stuff, time = $$. We have all been there and it's easy to spread yourself too thin thinking you need it all right now. They have done a decent job with giving us more credits, and as I said it could be more, but the current situation works if you practice good recourse management.
  • Once you get into the mid to late game, the credit crunch isn't as bad. I'm sitting on 50 mil or so, and the occasional leveling of a new toon or set of mods is no big deal now.
  • The ability mat crunch is real though. I have dozens of toons leveled starred and modded but are still useless because all their skills are stuck at 3.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

I almost expected an answer like that. I get 9 out of 10 times 5million from credit heist. A decent mod on the shop in 3mil+500k to level it up which is rng based.

So please dont give me the resource management **** and im not even talking about needing 5-6 or even more teams for lets say territory wars 5 team is 25 characters hence more 25 credit heist at this rate if you spend on nothing else.

Planning and patience will do wonders for you, but if you just want stuff, time = $$. We have all been there and it's easy to spread yourself too thin thinking you need it all right now. They have done a decent job with giving us more credits, and as I said it could be more, but the current situation works if you practice good recourse management.

TBH i level currently only 3 characters and its not enough for even this match 1 credit heist is 1 character to 85 so in a month i can level up 3 characters than come mods. 3 characters are spreading myself too thin?Maybe i should focus on 1 mod slot of 1 character for a month before moving on to another slot?Seriously your arguments are just bad, trying to justify this is awful.

I'm not arguing, I'm explaining how I and many others make it work on a day to day basis.

It 100% does work, realizing that it will take you time (or $$) to do things is all part of planning and working the plan to get to your goal, then make a new goal and so on.
  • I'm basically doing Phoenix and Empire.

I use my winnings from GW which is my only real source of credits. On Phoenix if they need it, or Empire if they don't. No more ability mats needed on phoenix that aren't omegas so that frees them up for Empire.

Can't work on scoundrels/BH as that takes more time and resources so I have to make do with T3 until I get a window. probably after I've got Empire fully operational (I'm afraid).

I'm a newish player and 70 to 80 has been an absolute drag. Little fun has been had spending ungodly amounts of resources for fairly marginal returns. Nature of the beast I guess, there's worse games out there (*cough MSF*).

I'd love a nice big roster full of toons or rather, well geared and levelled toons but fun has to take a back seat for a while.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF