Who should I zeta on this squad?

Replies

• Ezra or Yoda’s BM. Kanan(especially) and OB both also have really solid zetas; but since you swap them out, the first two will help more.
  • Thanks man. Btw that is not my normal arena team. I run a top5 nightmare team most of time but I wanted to see how viable my Jedi squad was. I don't have a gk so I know it isn't great yet. I'm leaning towards GMY bm but others say ezras would add a lot of damage as well
  • bfc8zx08edlc.png

My top 20 toons
  • Thanks man. Btw that is not my normal arena team. I run a top5 nightmare team most of time but I wanted to see how viable my Jedi squad was. I don't have a gk so I know it isn't great yet. I'm leaning towards GMY bm but others say ezras would add a lot of damage as well

Honestly I would take OB over GK, especially in the current meta. I was so excited when I finally got him all geared up and ready but it ended up being a huge letdown. After switching to OB I hold in the top 50 MUCH easier now.

As for zeta order I would say Ezra first hands down. Jedi NEED damage, especially burst. My personal order would be Ezra > GMY > OBx2. I'm a huge fan of Old Bens unique zeta, although it isn't very popular. The health and protection heal is huge plus the turn meter makes it amazing imo.