Issue where g12+ mods only show up to put on chars that are g12

Gifafi
6017 posts Member
For example, I just got a MK12 ArmaTeK Tactical Data from str, and it says I can use it on Biggs or Chirrut. But, if you look on swgoh.gg 26 characters can use it, but it doesn't show up bc (I assume) those characters are g12.

It seems deceptive (or maybe, confusing?) bc you could use a g12 piece on a char and then realize someone way better could use it if you got them to g12. Shouldn't the piece show up as usable by anyone who could use it, even if they aren't g12? Thoughts?

Also, now that I think about it this seems to be the rule for all pieces per level. idk
Maybe End Game isn't for you

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Sometimes the first time I press on it, it only loads a few characters, have you tried opening it twice in a row? (You probably have, I’m just throwing out ideas)
  • It only shows what you could actually equip on a character at that moment. So if you aren’t at that gear tier or don’t have them high enough level it won’t show. That’s true of any piece.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    This is the way it is with all gear pieces. It only lists characters who can equip it. If they are not high enough in level or stars and they have a yellowcross, it won't show that character as needing it. So if you are planning ahead, you need to know which gear you need for the people you're working on. But this is where favorites come in handy.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    yeah I get it, I just don't like it lol. How does favorites help tho?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    edited July 2018
    It helps you remember who you are working on so you know what gear pieces you need.

It doesn't help necessarily if you get something they'll need at a higher gear, other than if you get something and it's not used by someone on your favorites list, hang onto it until your current favorites are done.
  • Best case is check swgoh.gg and see what pieces are used for each toon so if you have a preferred toon you are working on you can keep the gear.

Swgoh.gg is a great tool.