Gauntlet crew worth it?

I’ve been considering farming up the gauntlet and it’s crew, since it seems like with the rework it could potentially be quite fast and give your squad a big first strike capability (with Vader + tie + thrawn/tarkin it’s unique should give it +65 speed). Just wondering if anyone has done this yet, and if they found it to be useful at all. My crew is just barely at 4*, and with the 2x 16 energy nodes that’ll tie up my cantina energy for a long time to 7* them both.

Replies

• Look at the protection recovery & protection up for empire when maxed.

I'm building gar & isc up for something different
  • Once ISC is Gear 12 his buff immunity attack lasting 2 turns is a game changer. Gauntlet is the fastest ship with 2 other Empire support on the battle field. You hit Biggs with buff immunity and go to town. Vader off the bench with maxed Reinforcement ability is clutch under a maxed Tarkin. I rarely fall out of the top 10.
  • Yes. I have a maxed out Gauntlet Starfighter. I get number 1 in Fleet Arena everyday. He shuts down Biggs and Sun Fac. It is so worth it but its a long grind farming those 2.esvu31dgs03w.png
  • Acutully Empire is viable in Arena too. I just got number 1 in Fleet and Arena using nothing but Empireu5xd6lq9ufa4.png
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Gauntlet is an absolute top class ship, in par with Vaders, its just much harder to farm.
    Also, Gar is actually very good, especially with Range trooper on the team.