Territory battles: Geonosis

Bossak
119 posts Member
This is a really cool concept that I think could be a great way to implement characters that people have been wanting for a long time into the game. A TB on geonosis would give light to both a sepertist and Jedi/ Clone rework which I know many many people have been wanting ( i.e. I’m looking at you Ahnald for GG). It would also make sense logically to add toons such as padme ( maybe as the GE store premium character) , a Jedi possibly like ki- adi- mundai ( probably butchered that, but as the battle exclusive character, like IPD or ROLO) and then a basic character as well maybe like commander fox to fill the roll of starck, an ascedsible toon that will be beneficial in pretty much only the TB. Then for the dark side portion of the battle Jango fett could be the GE store toon, drodika the exclusive toon, and a simple character like B1 or a geonosian for the last character to be involved. Overall, the battle of geonosis was a huge part of the clone wars, and many many of our favorite Star Wars characters played a big role in the battle. I think it is a fitting piece in the timeline that would align well with the reworks and the characters that people have been asking to be put into the game ( GG, Jango, Padme, Mace...) to name a few ;)