Phase 3 IPD shards halved

Drazhar
784 posts Member
The shards we earned in phase 3 were halved. We only got 16 while 16 members did the battle. They should have been 32 and I was supposed to unlock it. Please, don't send me the 10 shards to apologize. I need my 16.

Replies

• BaseDeltaZero
    59 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Attempted shows on stats page, not completed
    Post edited by BaseDeltaZero on
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Same issue
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    My main concern is that we will get 10 in apology while we should get many more
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Did 16 members complete the mission or just attempt the mission? The X/50 on the mission shows attempts, not completions. The message you get with the shards will show who actually completed the mission.
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Did 16 members complete the mission or just attempt the mission? The X/50 on the mission shows attempts, not completions. The message you get with the shards will show who actually completed the mission.

This ^^^^
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    We got 23 special missions and 18 shards...but we got 11 zveers alone with g10-g12 group and many more at g10-g12 group level. Also last time we got the double amount of shards (38).

I am sure this bug exists.
  • Working fine here. My guild had 2 people pass the mission and we got 4 shards this month.
  • They need to change the attempted to completed. It’s throwing everyone off.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    XKurareX wrote: »
    We got 23 special missions and 18 shards...but we got 11 zveers alone with g10-g12 group and many more at g10-g12 group level. Also last time we got the double amount of shards (38).

I am sure this bug exists.

You can still lose that mission with the setup you describe......