Clone wars is back!!!!

Prev1
CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited July 2018
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• collapsE
    206 posts Member
    is it you rex?
  • Looks great. Fulcrum coming back is huge. Also that looks like Sabine.

Ehm, no. That is Ahsoka after she left the jedi and some Mandalorian. Sabine is years later.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Fantastic news!
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Looks great. Fulcrum coming back is huge. Also that looks like Sabine.

Ehm, no. That is Ahsoka after she left the jedi and some Mandalorian. Sabine is years later.
    Ahsoka is fulcrum......

And Sabine is Mandalorian....
    518 posts Member
    I would say it's wonderfull. But then I realize it was done years ago by Georges Lucas himself and Filoni was an assistant. Now, it's only Filoni and I'm afraid to be disappointed.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Looking forward to this. It would help explain why we haven't had a separatist rework yet since they would wait for this to align it with. Hopefully clones will receive a nice update too.
  • evoluza wrote: »

Ahsoka is fulcrum......

And Sabine is Mandalorian, or at least trained in Mandalorian armor and such

Hhhhhhhhh...
    I don't know what all hhhhhh's mean. Is that supposed to be ssshhhhhh? like shush?

Ahsoka is fulcrum......

And Sabine is Mandalorian....

All true, but Sabine would be too young during the clone wars, right?
  • Clone wars is 22BBY to about 19 BBY. Star Wars Rebels is 5 BBY so yeah, most likely no Sabine.
  • IceNine
    48 posts Member
    It’s Bo-Katan Kryze
  • Clone wars is 22BBY to about 19 BBY. Star Wars Rebels is 5 BBY so yeah, most likely no Sabine.

Definitely not Sabine. If she was alive, she would’ve been a newborn.
    518 posts Member
    It's not Fulcrum as the name refers to Asohka as a rebel. It seems the new chapter take place between Asohka leaving the Order and the Empire.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Pretty sure the Mando is

https://www.starwars.com/databank/bo-katan-kryze

6SmkEMG.jpg

Had someone find it for me

Edit: missed @IceNine identified her
  • big_bad
    97 posts Member
    I'm super pleased to see this news, very excited over here.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Clone wars is 22BBY to about 19 BBY. Star Wars Rebels is 5 BBY so yeah, most likely no Sabine.

Definitely not Sabine. If she was alive, she would’ve been a newborn.

Yup. And Fulcrum would not exist yet as an alias for Ahsoka. She couldn't have her rebellion code name if the rebellion hasn't started yet, and the empire being rebelled against hasn't technically risen yet.

Inaccurate time lines aside, I'm so excited I could burst.
  • Yay! New characters for the game!
  • Guest wrote: »
    I would say it's wonderfull. But then I realize it was done years ago by Georges Lucas himself and Filoni was an assistant. Now, it's only Filoni and I'm afraid to be disappointed.

@Guest Are you afraid it won't be as good with just Filoni? Because they're relying heavily, if not completely, on the stuff they had already written before Disney abruptly cancelled them.
    For example, looks like they're going to finally fully animate the Bad Batch storyline.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Haruk
    108 posts Member
    I posted an interview with Filoni in a separate(Ha!) thread, and it sounded like a lot of these episodes were either fully completed prior to cancellation, or mostly so.

Also, pretty sure Rebels is *all* Filoni and that's freakin badass, so I don't think there's anything to worry about.
  • I am still watching the originals, never have seen them before. I’m in the middle of season 3. Some weird stuff going on...
  • I'm glad my clones are all 7* :)
  • Yeah Dave Filoni was going to be the one to take over running Lucasfilm before it was sold to Disney. He was genius that made the original clone wars series so good.
  • I'm very excited by this!

Give us more clones and a rework!
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    I'm looking forward to it
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Filoni is a god. The less Lucas the better

Also, my hype is squashed by the fact that the show will only be on Disney’s exclusive streaming service.
  • NoomiZ wrote: »

No offense but I hope you are trolling. Ahsoka was not Fulcrum then ... and that is not Sabine. That is Bo Katann, If you never watched Clone Wars, you might remember that specific character from Rebels Season 4 episode 1 and 2.

Yup Clones Wars = Ahsoka, Rebels = Fulcrum
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Filoni is a god. The less Lucas the better

Filoni is the man! Last Airbender, Clone Wars, and a dope hat to boot.
    Also, my hype is squashed by the fact that the show will only be on Disney’s exclusive streaming service.

Yeah, I'll probably cut Netflix in favor of Disney's service. Between the Marvel shows, and Star Wars, they definitely have me hooked.
    I do loathe the fact that everyone now wants their own exclusive streaming service. I'm hyped for Young Justice Season 3 almost as much as Clone Wars, but of course that's only available on DC's exclusive site :frowning:
  • You might be able to buy it through iTunes without the subscription.

Is it weird that I watched the trailer 10x in a row?