Clone wars is back!!!!

2Next

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Filoni is a god. The less Lucas the better

Filoni is the man! Last Airbender, Clone Wars, and a dope hat to boot.
    Also, my hype is squashed by the fact that the show will only be on Disney’s exclusive streaming service.

Yeah, I'll probably cut Netflix in favor of Disney's service. Between the Marvel shows, and Star Wars, they definitely have me hooked.
    I do loathe the fact that everyone now wants their own exclusive streaming service. I'm hyped for Young Justice Season 3 almost as much as Clone Wars, but of course that's only available on DC's exclusive site :frowning:

I already ditched Netflix. Amazon Prime and Filmstruck have pretty much everything I need.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Wonder if that means they are going to run the rest of season 6 and finish the Yoda / QGJ story too
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    This is great news, loved the previous clone wars series.

Does make me wonder which toons will be released into the game?
  • Hoping JKA gets a rework
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Looks like I might be doing a "trial" of Disney's streaming service for this! Good to see it back, but please, no more jar-jar (he got a 2-ep arc in the netflix-only season with Mace, of all people).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I'd start farming clones and seppies now lol. Can't wait to see how they turn out. #MakeGrievousGreatAgain
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    After that trailer we have to ask about helmets

Yeah I was going to make a post about it, but I'm SURE the devs already thought of it right? :wink:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Did some reading, the return is for 12 episodes to wrap up their stories.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    mcshant wrote: »
    Did some reading, the return is for 12 episodes to wrap up their stories.

They gotta do at least 2 or 3 seasons to wrap it up with a nice pretty bow. Very happy with what were getting but if disney was smart they would continue it for awhile.

Well if we all watch it and give it high ratings, they'll probably continue, because $$$ talks.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    @CaptainRex - maybe now we will finally get the clone helmets update?????

Ooooo exciting times! lol