Clone farming?

I'm going to farm clones because I love them and hope we get a clones rework because of the TV show continuing what do you guys think should I farm them I'm doing pretty well with bastila lead in top 200 of arena constantly
https://swgoh.gg/u/shadow465/collection/

Replies

• ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    With the zCody lead you can do really well in HAAT. ( If that matters)
    Rex lead has always been good. They're not the best team ever but they're definitely fun.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm going to farm clones because I love them and hope we get a clones rework because of the TV show continuing what do you guys think should I farm them I'm doing pretty well with bastila lead in top 200 of arena constantly
    https://swgoh.gg/u/shadow465/collection/

What do you mean TV show continuing?

Edit: I just looked it up. A new season Following Ahsoka and Siege of Mandalore! YES!

Of course it means they will also release Embo. Right?

RIGHT!?!?!!
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Rex is worth having, but there are a lot of other teams you should probably get before going all out on clones.

They were a good HAAT team a year ago, but now there are better ones. Many variants involve CLS, so I would say working on his requirements are more of a priority than full clones.
  • big_bad
    97 posts Member
    Other than Rex, clones have limited value right now. Of course, that could all change with new toons/faction rework. I'd like to see the clones get some love, they were one of my favorite GW teams back when that mattered ages ago.
    518 posts Member
    Plus you can wait a very long time before the "rework" goes anywhere near "soon". You have to see that the TV show is going to be released on Fall 2019, which means more than a year. If they decided to aligned themselves with it, you'll feel rather uncomfortable having saving gears and zetas just so you'll wait another year.