Enfys Nest = :(

joelgs23
251 posts Member
I'll probably be called a noob and trolled, but I believe Enfys Nest is broken and I need advice.....

I've won Galactic War 62 times, but today I lost on node 9 because of Enfys Nest alone.

Enfys Nest = Power 7,700, level 71, 4 stars, gear 8.

By herself, she killed my rebel squad (power 46,700 Akbar, Chirrut, Biggs,), my empire squad (power 38,000, Vader, Boba, Moff, TFP, KRU) and my ewoks at power 48,000. Among those, I had nine 7 star characters, and of my toons were modded with lvl 8 or 9 gear.

And yet, 1 character alone, killed all 3 of my squads.

As Enfys is "pay to play", she should not be so strong as to defeat established, honed teams with great synergies that took months to develop, especially at a mid range 4-star level with only power 7,700.....

Advice? Please be kind.......

Replies

• TaviRus
    172 posts Member
    You just need to understand how she works.
    1. Kill her soon in a battle.
    2. let her take turns between hitting her
    3. stun her.
    4. large hits from 1 character.

AKA, get a phoenix team. Zeb can stun and Ezra can kill her.
    Also, you will run into counters in Glactic war nodes until you build a large roster.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to strategy section.
    TaviRus wrote: »
    You just need to understand how she works.
    1. Kill her soon in a battle.
    2. let her take turns between hitting her
    3. stun her.
    4. large hits from 1 character.

AKA, get a phoenix team. Zeb can stun and Ezra can kill her.
    Also, you will run into counters in Glactic war nodes until you build a large roster.

Thia is a solid base.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    This is a very similar situation to everyone who didn't have CLS when he first came out. You need to get a team ready with as much TM as possible that can take her on.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    stun her?? um..
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    There are certain toons who can shut down a lot of immature teams in GW. And all of the squads you list are immature teams.

Nest is one of them.

"Stun then hit her hard as soon as the stun expires," is about the best advice you're gonna get.
    Still not a he.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Also, she isn't pay to play. No one is. Yes, that person may have bought the pack after her event but her shards are available for crystals from shipments.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    One of the things people are saying is to hit her after she takes her turn, but I would add you should hit her HARD after she takes her turn.

Your KRU has an irresistible stun. I would then load her up with debuffs from Tarkin, TFP, Boba, and Vader. After she takes her turn and the purple protection is gone, hit her with execute or culling blade. Then wait until she takes a turn again and hit her if she's still alive and has protection left. Do you have someone who can give offense up before culling blade?
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Do you have someone who can give offense up before culling blade?

Pao comes to mind. ^

If you don't have him, get him and gear him to g12. /s ;D

• Annihilate is the direct counter. But as many others said, she needs to be addressed differently than many other characters. A great addition to the game (a cool kit in an otherwise minor character in the grand scheme of star wars)
  • crzydroid wrote: »

Pao comes to mind. ^

And zeta him as well
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Nihilus, but also Sith Trooper and Sith Assassin can hit through protection. Or Mother Talzin, but since the damage happens at the start of Nest's turn you're still going to have to give her turns.
    Ephran wrote: »
    This is a very similar situation to everyone who didn't have CLS when he first came out. You need to get a team ready with as much TM as possible that can take her on.
    Don't do this, do the opposite of this. Let her take turns.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Nihilus, but also Sith Trooper and Sith Assassin can hit through protection. Or Mother Talzin, but since the damage happens at the start of Nest's turn you're still going to have to give her turns.
    Ephran wrote: »
    Don't do this, do the opposite of this. Let her take turns.

This.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    as the many have said, let her take turn, hit her with a hard hitter, repeat till she's dead, 2-3 times
    and don't be afraid if you encounter a 7* G12, almost as easy to take out when you know how to handle her
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Empiric1 wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

Pao comes to mind. ^

And zeta him as well

This.^

I thought that this goes without saying tbh.
  • Nest isn't broken, but it is bad game design that on defense, one toon can beat many 5-toon teams 100% of the time. Sure, there are plenty of counters to her, if you have them. But given thow it takes months to build up heroes in this game, that puts many people in a situation where nest is simply a block for them in either Arena or GW. Bad design.
  • Also, she isn't pay to play. No one is. Yes, that person may have bought the pack after her event but her shards are available for crystals from shipments.

Revan is p2p at the moment.

Nest is not, but not because of the packs,but because od the ship node she can be farmed at. (im using that node solely and without refresh, just got the last piece to 6star her.)
  • Stun her w/ kru, and use foe’s special on her.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Also, she isn't pay to play. No one is. Yes, that person may have bought the pack after her event but her shards are available for crystals from shipments.

Nest is not, but not because of the packs,but because od the ship node she can be farmed at. (im using that node solely and without refresh, just got the last piece to 6star her.)

You know you're quoting me from three months ago right? As in "pre-Revan", and before she got a ship node.
  • Also, she isn't pay to play. No one is. Yes, that person may have bought the pack after her event but her shards are available for crystals from shipments.

You know you're quoting me from three months ago right? As in "pre-Revan", and before she got a ship node.

Haha. Didnt realise. Them necrophils.
    Sorry.