Sith Raid - NS with Strong Zopmbie

Decay
108 posts Member
is there a workaround for those that have a GL12 zombie? Given the reward re-design, being top ten is critical now. i am struggling to score above 3M . thanks

Replies

• Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    Not with NS, but also build a g12 zjtr etc and you might ve able to make up for it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Not really. Just don't add too much protection, health and defense through mods.
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    well you are screwed. Deal with it Zombie Gear 6 >>>>>> Zombie Gear 12
    EA's logic.
    (and yes i also have a G12 zombie. ****)
  • Options
    You can still do 8m with g12 zombie, few people discussing on different discord servers.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/440884810169319428/468766323325796382/image.jpg
  • Options
    Can someone explain why a gear 6 zombie is better than a gear 12 zombie ?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    It dies more often which buffs Asajj. My G2 Zombie is fantastic
  • Options
    Because nightsisters get a lot of bonuses when a character dies....and a gear 6 zombie dies a lot more than a g12 zombie.
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    MckeliT wrote: »
    You can still do 8m with g12 zombie, few people discussing on different discord servers.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/440884810169319428/468766323325796382/image.jpg

You realise the guy who did that has nearly perfect mods + was a very well RNG run for him?

He has 7* Traya already.

Don't post crap like that which is not achievable for most players, so I can have a paper zombie or perfect mods + full g12 gear + an extra 2 zetas ( dakas unique and talzin unique)

Mmm I wonder which option I'd rather have and which one requires less investment.

Edit: Oh and the irony is he is stilll doing half of the damage you can do with a paper zombie. LOL
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Can someone explain why a gear 6 zombie is better than a gear 12 zombie ?

G6 Zombie dies more often than g12 - if you have zetas on Daka and Ventress, they both get stacking health bonuses from death/revival. They also each get TM and offensive buffs upon defeats as well. Daka also has a cooldown on her special reduced when an ally dies.

So the quicker and more often zombie dies, taunts and dies again, the stronger and faster Vent and Daka get.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    The paper zombie is crucial in arena and tb too because can't fracture it. Mine is kinda in between at g8, you might get fracture to stick but one more aoe will finish her off.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Empiric1 wrote: »
    MckeliT wrote: »

You realise the guy who did that has nearly perfect mods + was a very well RNG run for him?

He has 7* Traya already.

Don't post **** like that which is not achievable for most players, so I can have a paper zombie or perfect mods + full g12 gear + an extra 2 zetas ( dakas unique and talzin unique)

What's wrong with posting this?

A. We don't know how the OP's roster is. He may have full g12 NS team with all zetas and near perfect mods.

B. If this is the OP's profile:

https://swgoh.gg/u/decay/

You will see that he indeed has a full g12 NS team, with all zetas and quite good mods.

Advice for a player on that level may be exactly what the OP is looking for, @Empiric1.

To OP:

You can gain a bit by timing your run so that you start by doing the last couple of % damage in phase 3 with your NS before proceeding to phase 4. With this you will also benefit from starting phase 4 with no protection.

Furthermore, if the profile linked above is indeed yours, I would mod Talia for more damage. Her healing is proportional to the damage she does. I'd look into your triangle and cross mods on her. Maybe also some set bonuses. Furthermore I would give Daka a health primary cross — f.ex. the one from your Thrawn. Also experiment a bit with your health mod to see if you can put together a decent health set for Daka. Don't worry, if you loose a bit of speed. With all that bonus TM she gets in that phase, improving her healing (based of her max health) may prove to speed your NS up, or make you able to stacks those offense bonuses higher while still healing to full health for the TM bonus.

Good luck, @Decay.

• Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Options
    Because you're posting a screenshot of a 4M GP guy with a 7* traya who has perfect mods, the OP probably doesn't have access to that.

Also your starting in phase 3 advice is bad because if you have a strong zombie the only way you will reach high scores than 3M is by Talzin adding another 2 or 3M dmg to your run, the only way to do that is by restarting 20-30 times until plague finally sticks on the adds and transfers to Nihilus/Sion, you can't restart if you start in phase 3.

Again, with a PAPER zombie and there's much less reliance on RNG or having to restart.

The point the OP is trying to make is that it's **** for him to have invested all that gear in a character to make him worse than the people who never bothered to gear him up.

Not to mention you're screenshotting a guy from the NS discord channel who has perfect mods and a 4m gp roster and saying to everyone, oh look it's fine, this guy did it so you can do it too when the paper zombie team can get 16M dmg without needing those perfect mods, etc.

You literally are just proving the OP right, they need to give the zombie a zeta to make him better at high gear levels or rework him
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    I have a gear 12 zombie and score between 4-4.2 and a bit better of plague sticks in HSTR.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    if zombie is too low doesn't she just die on a hit, leaving the opponent free to hit your other chars? she (?) won't regain taunt until she takes her turn, no?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    if zombie is too low doesn't she just die on a hit, leaving the opponent free to hit your other chars? she (?) won't regain taunt until she takes her turn, no?

Yes, but NS have plenty of healing, and Daka can bring them back to life..... And Assaj gets stronger and stronger every time zombie dies....
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    @Empiric1,
    Because you're posting a screenshot of a 4M GP guy with a 7* traya who has perfect mods, the OP probably doesn't have access to that.

First off:
    You're confusing me with MckeliT. He was the one posting the screenshot, whereas you are responding to my post and question. I didn't include any screenshot.

Secondly:
    As already stated, you don't know anything about Decay's roster (other than he has a g12 zombie and a NS team that performs decently on heroic STR). However, I assume, that the OP's roster is the one I linked to (full g12 NS team, including g12 zombie and with quite good mods — significantly better than my own, which are decent).
    Also your starting in phase 3 advice is bad because if you have a strong zombie the only way you will reach high scores than 3M is by Talzin adding another 2 or 3M dmg to your run,
    the only way to do that is by restarting 20-30 times until plague finally sticks on the adds and transfers to Nihilus/Sion, you can't restart if you start in phase 3....

You could also start by doing the last couple of percent of phase 3 to add another million. ;—)

Furthermore, plague sticking is not required for Talzin to do 2 million or more damage. I've had her do more than 1.5 without plague sticking (and I'm sure others can do better).

If Decay indeed already has Traya unlocked, then chances are, that he won't have time to restart too many times anyway, before it's all over.
    The point the OP is trying to make is that it's **** for him to have invested all that gear in a character to make him worse than the people who never bothered to gear him up.

This seem more like your point and not the OP's point. The OP simply asks for a workaround. But ok, now you've promoted your own point. Fair enough.
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Options
    Cool dude you've made your point. I want a zombie rollback, sue me
  • Options
    They should add a zombie revive limit like 10 or something like that
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Cool dude you've made your point. I want a zombie rollback, sue me
    Waqui wrote: »
    But ok, now you've promoted your own point. Fair enough.

• Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    It dies more often which buffs Asajj. My G2 Zombie is fantastic

shh dont say that, it will just add more support for CG to fix 'paper zombie'. (sarcasm off)
  • Options
    A roolback would be fair, but did you read the toons moves before you g12 her? Lol it took me 2 seconds to realise oh wow i am nevergona gear up **** zombie... ND have always fed off deaths a revives...
  • Options
    Rigamortis wrote: »
    A roolback would be fair, but did you read the toons moves before you g12 her? Lol it took me 2 seconds to realise oh wow i am nevergona gear up **** zombie... ND have always fed off deaths a revives...

Many geared their zombies before STR was introduced because in arena a low gear zombie became more of a liability after people found out how to take out NS with low level zombie.