140m+ Planet Moraband

Looking for a member possibly. 3m GP because tired of seeing 1.9 with no roster asking to join. Have some teams ready for HSTR, and when I say ready I mean g12 with zetas, not this g10-11 crap some people ask about. While I'm not against low GP, I am against carrying people. We've spent months getting our guys HSTR ready and we're starting to unlock Traya in guild, so if you aren't capable or ready to do a few million in HSTR, don't bother here.

Raid and TB focused, but shifting towards a TW focus. Have always had 50/50 but never liked TW, but it's next on our plans to conquer.

Extremely casual, no hard 600, but that doesn't mean you can miss tickets 2-3 times a week. At this level, 600 should be nearly automatic, but stuff happens and we don't worry as long as it isn't a habit.

Very little meddling with your rosters from myself or the other officers unless you ask. We're here to have fun, relax and enjoy the game. If you're looking for a chill spot to have a good time with some crazy, good hearted people, hit me on Discord, but we're not for the faint of heart, we're an eclectic group.

Chrome Cobra#6892