Ground War - Mythic Tier

Prev1
T4NM4N26
124 posts Member
Hey everyone. It's been a while since I've been on here and posted anything. Today I'm inquiring about how many of you have beaten the Mythic Tier of the Ground War Assault Battle, and what teams you used? I've tried several times with my Jedi team but I can't get past Grievous in Phase 4. I beat the third tier no sweat, but can't even get close to beating the Mythic tier. Please post your teams and your teams GP in the comments below. Thanks!

Replies

• M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    zzGMY, zHoda, GK, Ezra, zBarriss. only Barriss is not G12

much easier after GMY rework
  • T4NM4N26
    124 posts Member
    Options
    M_L wrote: »
    zzGMY, zHoda, GK, Ezra, zBarriss. only Barriss is not G12

much easier after GMY rework

Sounds like I need to get Hoda
  • Options
    zQGJ, zGMY unique, zBarriss, GK, Old Ben all G12 except Yoda he’s G10
  • Options
    I did zzgmy, ezra, zarriss, gk, aayla. Grievous was easy but it took me several tries to beat dooku. Gk, zarriss g12. Ezra, gmy 11, aayla 10. I'd rather swap aayla for hoda, but he's 50 shards short of 7 star
  • Options
    try to save the protection regen droid in wave 3 to the end so he can regen a droid, then steal that buff with GMY late, it should carry over to 4/8 and the GG stage, then you can use GMY to pass it to everyone and sustain damage...make sure GK's cleanse is off CD as well and wipe off thta death mark...I liked using OB in there to taunt and the mind tricks. Used GMY lead, GK, OB, Ezra, and hermit.
  • Options
    I beat it with GK lead (g12), GMY(g11), heyo(g10), ezra(g11), and zarris(g11) - bariss only one with zeta
  • Options
    GMY lead G12 with both Zetas, hermit Yoda (no zetas), GK G12, qui gon jinn G11, Ezra G11 (with zeta).

It was pretty easy, gmy did all the work, he basically goes and goes and buffs all the team before the others have a chance to do real damage
  • Options
    GMY no zeta, zHYoda, GK, Ezra and QGJ . All g11 except GK
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Beat it today.

zGM (Lead), zHyoda, Zarriss, GK, zEzra.

After his rework, GM Yoda practically carries the event.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    GK(L), zBariss, zGMY, zEzra, Aayla. All g12 w/ between 1-3 pieces and ok mods (+75 - +85 speed).
  • Obi_six_Kenobi
    370 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I think the only must have is GMYoda. The medical droid things are your best friend, leave them for last. do Yoda’s AOE to stea l the protection up, then the unique ability for the event, then his battle meditation to spread it all again, you be able to do that whole sequence of events every other turn for GMYoda. Other than that you need a dispelled to get rid of their protection up (Ezra or Quigon).

I did it with Bastila (L), GMYoda, Ezra, General Kenobi, and HYoda.
  • Options
    GMY G11+4 (L), zHoda G12, GK G12+3, zBarriss G11+4, Ezra G11+0

http://swgoh.gg/u/bcarry/squads/107048/
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Options
    zQGJ G11 lead, GK G12, GMY G11 (no zetas), Ezra G11, HYoda G11 (no zeta)
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    zzGMY, HYoda,Ezra, GK, and Anakin
    The key is to use the bonus power with yoda any time his ability to share is 1 round from cool down and especially after he steals the protection up. He then shares that with everyone. GG is tricky but if you can keep GK's cleanse ready you may be able to cleanse before you lose someone. At least that happened for me, luckily on my first run
  • Tarugo91
    294 posts Member
    Options
    zzgmy, zhyoda, ob, ezra, gk. all g12.
  • Options
    GMY (L) G11, hYoda G10, zEzra G12, zKanan G12 GK G12
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    Ima go at it tonight, i cant use Gk yet (6 stars) and dont have Hermo, but im determined to beat it, just gotta spend the time with mod swaps.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Creepioo wrote: »
    Ima go at it tonight, i cant use Gk yet (6 stars) and dont have Hermo, but im determined to beat it, just gotta spend the time with mod swaps.

Old Ben will work. I used him last time and Hoda isn't necessary, zBariss works fine.
  • Parker2
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    QGJ lead zeta G12
    GMY zeta “battle meditation” G11
    Plo koon G12
    Kanan Jarrus G8
    Old Ben G9

Only ever use the game mechanic boost with yoda, then use “master stroke”,then use ”battle meditation” do it in this order and yoda drives this event by pretty much always taking three turns. Make sure you save old Ben’s mind trick for his first move in P3 to neutralize the battle droids. Keep KJ’s “intervene” handy for P4 to cleanse “death mark” off of your toons. STOP using yoda’s “master stroke” in P8 or Count Dooku’s counter attacks will kill him, if you lose yoda, it’s over.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    Holy Moly @Parker2 you beat it with Master Plo and Kanan was only g8!!
  • Options
    Lol, why the deuce can’t I even get close on wave 4! Gg keeps wiping me out as soon as the wave starts, nearly. Or after I futilely hit him a few times if that, lol

Tried gk lead, and yoda lead, with zEzra, zbarris , and either zkanan or aayla . Even tried with qgj .

I figure it was due to hermit not being starred yet, but Mebbe I’m just missing something ?
  • Options
    And yes, I have great fun using yoda to take three turns in a row,
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    I just beat it with
    zQui-gon
    zGMY
    Aayla
    Ahsoka
    zBarris
    All G12 with 1-2 pieces

Yoda's rework made this much easier.
  • Options
    Beat it with GK, GMY (no zetas), HYODA (no zetas), Ezra (zeta), and Bariss (zeta). 4 of 8 is the only tough part....you can survive with just 3 after that....have lost Ezra and Bariss in 4 of 8 and still won the whole thing....GMY rework and using the event special that gives all the buffs with GMY's copy is huge, that along with GK to get rid of healing block and GMY again to steal and copy the protection buff are crucial
  • Options
    Sounds like hermit is nearly required across the board, with a few combos not using him.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    @GhostTruckin whats your swgoh.gg, might be able to recommend a team
  • Options
    Actually, @Creepioo thank you for asking, but , . . . . GOT IT!! Lol, just beat it, tried gk lead again, with yoda, lead zeta lol, aayla zEzra and zBarris, The timing worked out this time that gk moved first in wave four, and I managed to stun GG twice, .. and they landed. . . And as everyone says, once you clear wave four, the rest is easy.

• Options
    Didn’t think I would see this screen this time ;)
  • spicynachosupreme1
    507 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    old Ben lead at g10,ezra's g11,gmy g11,hermit Yoda g9, general kenobi g12. Lost old ben to grevous's death mark.
  • Options
    GMY(L), zHYoda, GK, Ezra and Aayla. All G12. Only 1 zeta.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/totenteufel/
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin