Extreme mods since update

Some of my guildmates reporting their mods changed (for the better) and recieved mods that has +20-25 speed secondary while they didnt have mods like this before and not just speed! Some of their mods give extreme amounts of offense secondary ( 200++). My and most of my guildmates mods havent changed at all is it a bug or normal? They jave sets now not just one that gives +150 speed on characters which is extraoridnary!

Replies

• Yeah, its a bug... they already know about it and will be fixing soon... said it only affected about 500 or so players
  • XaVii
    69 posts Member

Yes, one of my guild now have super mods xd. Its a bug or they are updating mods?
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    What update
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    500 players were affected? I have insanely high protection numbers right now. I wish it was speed.

I can’t wait for the fix that breaks everyone’s mods. That’s going to be awesome.
  • It looks like it happend to many people. A guy in my arena got amazing speed mods. I on the other hand got crazy protection boost mostly. This needs to be fixed!
  • What update?
  • Nothing changed with my mods.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Anyone knows what these guys did with their mods? Did they upgrade them? Put them on and off?
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Roopehun wrote: »
    Anyone knows what these guys did with their mods? Did they upgrade them? Put them on and off?
    I did not do anything with my mods.
    uwqluk9dyh94.png
    What we're seeing looks very much like the result of "slicing".
    I'd be extremely surprised if it only affected 500 players.
    Maybe for the Speed boost only, but even that I doubt.

• Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    uwqluk9dyh94.png

Thank you for the info :)
    I thought there was some exploit abused. If it just happened, that puts it into a different perspective.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    You're welcome. ;)
  • Mods are still the same crap that never upgrades speed in my game at least
  • Yeah I got random flat protection boosts on many mods too...other people I know got speed and offense. Hop this gets fixed.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Mods are still the same **** that never upgrades speed in my game at least
    It's a rare occurrence for everyone. Some people just spend more time and resources into farming mods and, as a result, have more opportunities to get one of those unicorns.

Still, it's depressing to realize that, once again, those updates will break something and we will have to deal with bugs :-/ All of this for something nobody asked. We only asked for mod management. Why can't CG just give us that and not break everything? I don't understand.
    Post edited by Globuhl on
  • five2zero
    512 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    And now a lot of people have 20+ speed mods, really great job.
    And be sure there are way more than 500, look at reddit
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    uwqluk9dyh94.png

This is not the results of slicing, it is the results of an issue with the update they spoke about leveling out mods that either didnt upgrade correctly or ended with 3 stats.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Bug-Mods-stat-huge-boosts-overnight/m-p/6928662#M15883

Closing for now until we get an update.
This discussion has been closed.