Thrawn Mythic Tier III difficulty increased???

2Next

Replies

• Aplus
    138 posts Member
    Feels the same to me, but if it helps here’s my guide:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/138250/last-resort-strategy-for-thrawn-7-update-mythic-tier#latest

It does take a couple of tries because of their insane damage and health recovery. Good luck!
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Ok I just killed Ezra and he revived. Is that working as intended too or is the game trolling me? I was just thinking the only thing they couldn't do was revive.
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Lilpup wrote: »
    Ok I just killed Ezra and he revived. Is that working as intended too or is the game trolling me? I was just thinking the only thing they couldn't do was revive.

To add to this..it just happened again and the text "push through" popped up on top of Ezra.
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Nevermind..im an ****....just figured it out
  • This game is weird.
    I tried 100 times the trawn mythic tier 3.
    I lost all the times. And when i finally beated it, it was with 3 stars !!!!
    518 posts Member
    So, just to make certain of it :

- All of them have 2 turns before you except if by any luck they score a debuff that is not stagger on you or if they don't kill you before your first turn.
    - They ignores Shoretrooper pretaunt.
    - Ezra gains TM with his basic even though he uses it on a debuff target.
    - With a full G12 team, you would still have to have a few tries even if this is your Arena squad and that you have 200+ speed on every character that is not the Tank.

Honestly, I was so relief when I finished my Thrawn event even though it wasn't funny at all, but this is some kind of very bad design. The fact it happens to be the exact same way as the Emperor Mythic is clearly annoying but here it's even worse. First, they prove us that they want us to fell the annoyance : Emperor demise requires EP not as a lead when Artist of War requires Thrawn lead ? And then, they make it no fun by having a full RNG event that gives you two mods and 2 pieces of gears for 15 tries a day when your squad is full G12 and you have to watch them get slaughtered ?

Congrats, you did an absolute no-fun-raid and now, you proved you can do it as well on events.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Definitely did not buff it. It was always top end stuff, moreso than the other mythics, IMO.

The first time I finally beat it after an absurd number of tries, and don't know if I bothered on the refresh after a few attempts.

This time, with some improvements on my team, but probably relatively little, I was able to beat it both days after half a dozen retries each at most.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    This time, with some improvements on my team, but probably relatively little, I was able to beat it both days after half a dozen retries each at most.

I would say this is atypical. I have G12 EP, Deathtrooper, Shore, Tarkin on my alt and it took 50+ retries on day one. Tried it all day today and still never beat it. Most runs, at least 2 characters are dead before I even get a turn which is an instant retreat (usually 2 of Shore, EP, or Tarkin go down).

Not arena mods, but at least +60 speed and matching mod sets on every character.

This event is pretty dumb, in that it's not a challenge to figure out a strategy. It's simply reset until the initial barrage gives you a 1/10 chance to win and play it out over and over again.

• Agreed..... Just completed it and got 3 salvage pieces I already have 122 of ... and some rubbish mods..... Don't stress out over it guys... lol