Would you rather have R2D2 or BB8 added ?

Prev1
Jaquizz1616
267 posts Member
edited March 2016

Would you rather have R2D2 or BB8 added ? 182 votes

R2D2
84%
RolfTelaanDarknessJ7000CobratatAmish_AceGenakumaSkyeLargKelleinDrPancakesSkitskallediangeloRonon_DexCazaanAdamWSticare_Courts_0073DeathSSlayerslmcmrBentWookieeBuddhabone 153 votes
BB8
15%
cosmicturtle333StevoCharlesbusaRogan_Ban84MenaceTECRobbathehuttKibChunRingAl_TizJustinSaneV2ReyiaSNAKEMANHigherQuigonlivesMookDogThyskDarthFonziBastilaDhanSala_Mander 29 votes

Replies

• Options
    R2D2
    Why not both?
    R2-D2 has more offense ability though and makes more sense.
  • Options
    R2D2
    DarthRey wrote: »
    Why not both?
    R2-D2 has more offense ability though and makes more sense.

Idk just a question I was thinking about
  • Options
    R2D2
    BB8: The rolling orange with a mushroom cap that stayed on top. He's a strangely cute droid, sure, but they kept it as a background character. Gained little love from me. I would make a much better companion for Rey.
    R2-D2 was almost always in the foreground and had personality. You didn't even have to understand him to know his emotions and when he was being a little smart-a$$.
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Bb8 as the ultimate resistance team leader, please!
  • Options
    Both.

and LE-914 aka Ellie from SW 80 comic. (rumored to appear in SW ep.8

R4 be nice light side add as well...
  • Options
    Both and Chopper from Rebels, that droid is badass.
  • Thysk
    85 posts Member
    Options
    BB8
    I'd rather see BB8, but realistically R2-D2 makes a lot more sense.
  • Options
    BEETEE or Triple Zero...
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2
    Why is this even a question?!?! >:)
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2
    I'd rather have chopper added.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2
    We really need "both" as an answer
  • Options
    R2D2
    R2D2 has more utility.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Drexnaw
    152 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2
    A. I'd rather see chopper first, he would beat r2 and bb8 by himself.
    B. We need some rebels toons anyways, Hera, Zeb, Ezra, inquisitors, chopper, Sabine, ect.
    C. Why not add both R2 and bb8.
  • Options
    R2D2
    R2D2 all day
  • Options
    R2D2
    Clearly R2D2.

Basic attack - electric shock
    Special attack - Hovers over to all targets, squirts fuel on the floor, sets it on fire.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Both
    BTW, the BB8 design, was the original concept for R2D2, but not possible to do when they made the first 3 movies
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    R2D2
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Both
    BTW, the BB8 design, was the original concept for R2D2, but not possible to do when they made the first 3 movies

Not true, was designed by JJ Abrams in a napkin
    http://www.starwars.com/news/droid-dreams-how-neal-scanlan-and-the-star-wars-the-force-awakens-team-brought-bb-8-to-life
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2
    Drexnaw wrote: »
    B. We need some rebels toons anyways, Hera, Zeb, Ezra, inquisitors, chopper, Sabine, ect.

Yeah time for some rebel toons. I'm surprised there are none since it's an active show.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    Both

http://www.starwars.com/news/droid-dreams-how-neal-scanlan-and-the-star-wars-the-force-awakens-team-brought-bb-8-to-life

Before RotS I saw concept drawings for R2D2, and he was looking almost exactly like BB8, don't have time now to find out where I saw it, but I will return with the source, when I find it, the reason I'm so sure is that, when I saw BB8 the first time (first material I saw of the new movie) I told my girlfriend that that was a nice of JJ to bring some from the original concept, I thought he was doing it as an honor to Lucas
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    R2D2
    Mo_liza wrote: »

Yeah time for some rebel toons. I'm surprised there are none since it's an active show.

Unfortunately CG/EA cant please everyone. Personally i would rather see Jar Jar (who i hate with a passion) than anyone (new characters not established ones) from Rebels.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2

I think, Rex is out of Star Wars Rebels-time.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2
    Achilles wrote: »

I think, Rex is out of Star Wars Rebels-time.

Yea young lando, older ashoka and dead luminara is in it. I meant some of the main characters.
  • Options
    R2D2
    Well, R2D2 has been in 7 Star Wars movies, BB8 barely one. All in due time.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2

Unfortunately CG/EA cant please everyone. Personally i would rather see Jar Jar (who i hate with a passion) than anyone (new characters not established ones) from Rebels.

I hope we get both, JarJar and Rebels dudes. And I think we will.
    I havent even seen Rebels yet, but I hope they keep expanding the universe. Except with KOTOR stuff, no need to mix things from 4000 years ago
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2
    Triqui wrote: »
    Both

Before RotS I saw concept drawings for R2D2, and he was looking almost exactly like BB8, don't have time now to find out where I saw it, but I will return with the source, when I find it, the reason I'm so sure is that, when I saw BB8 the first time (first material I saw of the new movie) I told my girlfriend that that was a nice of JJ to bring some from the original concept, I thought he was doing it as an honor to Lucas

I think you mean this one:

ZZ3CA86FC8.jpg

I think it is a bit of a stretch, I dont find them to be so similar tbh
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2
    R2D2 should be first, mainly because he WAS first.

Cult of the new. Psssshhhh. *shakes head*
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Neither. Yes, they were in the movies. Neither of them really 'fought'. Why not C3P0 too? Or the medical droid? Luke's Aunt (special attack - smolder)? The Cantina Band?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    R2D2
    GruyloRen wrote: »
    Neither. Yes, they were in the movies. Neither of them really 'fought'. Why not C3P0 too? Or the medical droid? Luke's Aunt (special attack - smolder)? The Cantina Band?

I didnt see Admiral Ackbar or Grand Moff Tarkin fighting either.

C3PO would be a huge leader for Ewoks
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2
    Admiral Ackbar was fighting in Clone Wars on Mon Calamari (he was Captain by this time).
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2
    GruyloRen wrote: »
    Neither. Yes, they were in the movies. Neither of them really 'fought'.

I think you are mistaken young padawan... https://youtube.com/watch?v=jXTGzKkTTLk
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*