Which terrible character do you have maxed out, waiting for thier day to shine?

Prev1
xxtf6t6z1ksz.png
One day, boogey-man, one day.....

Replies

• Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    At least the color suit him lol :D
  • Options
    General Grievous dear God does he need a rework
  • Options
    Plo Koon, with the new Jedi viability, he’s a few tweaks from being extremely useful
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    At least the color suit him lol :D

I think I'm going to go G12+ just because I can.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    There are no terrible characters. Only terrible players.

Except Ugnaught. He's terrible.
  • Options
    CUP?

:smiley:
  • Options
    Jedi temple guardian is pretty horrible too....
  • crzydroid
    7299 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ha, I don't know about maxed, but I do have a g11 Shaman from when normal tank led me to believe my Zader set up was going to be this awesome HAAT team. Then I just ended up putting a zeta on Finn and regretted months of farming other teams.

But I actually still use Shaman more often than you would think in TW and TB. I just wish his offense up would last two turns.
  • Options
    If anyone doesn't say General Grievous they are playing themselves
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    xxtf6t6z1ksz.png

I'd bet he's useful now. Zader, Zidious, Wampa, Shaman, Sion.
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    xxtf6t6z1ksz.png

I'd bet he's useful now. Zader, Zidious, Wampa, Shaman, Sion.

On territory wars, galactic war, etc. He's super fun with Zuminara, Old Ben, Visas, and Sith Marauder.
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    What are we counting as 'maxed out'? That Tusken Shamen is missing two pieces of equipment. That said, unless we are using a strange definition, I only have a small number of characters that could be considered even close to maxed and none of them would be considered worthless.

Thank you, Dr. Perfection, for your explanation of the proper usage of literal vs figurative.
  • Options
    What are we counting as 'maxed out'? That Tusken Shamen is missing two pieces of equipment. That said, unless we are using a strange definition, I only have a small number of characters that could be considered even close to maxed and none of them would be considered worthless.

If we're going to be pedantic, then let's say G11 or above. Most people won't go above G8 with presently useless toons, like Grievous, unless they hope for a magic rework.

Surprised there aren't any Mace *Free Kill* Windu posts yet.

I haven't got any yet, too busy with good toons for experimental projects.

Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    HK47 for me. I’m really hoping they rework him when they release T3M4.
  • Options

Thank you, Dr. Perfection, for your explanation of the proper usage of literal vs figurative.

Calm down. That wasn't my intention. I was just genuinely wondering what you meant exactly.

Just messing around, lol.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options

If we're going to be pedantic, then let's say G11 or above. Most people won't go above G8 with presently useless toons, like Grievous, unless they hope for a magic rework.

Surprised there aren't any Mace *Free Kill* Windu posts yet.

I haven't got any yet, too busy with good toons for experimental projects.

I have a g12 Mace, but I wouldn't call him worthless. His cap ship is still pretty good. It just has a worthless ultimate.
  • Rimzo
    120 posts Member
    Options
    I got rewarded for my G12 sunfac recently
  • Vettes4Fetts2
    523 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    On an alt

idn229tsfi35.jpg

Still needs some gear, but got 2 zetas saved for the inevitable rework
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I almost maxed out Luminara and kind of regret it now...Hopefully they do a jedi rework one day. I know the devs tend to like sith and rebels better...
  • Options
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    I almost maxed out Luminara and kind of regret it now...Hopefully they do a jedi rework one day. I know the devs tend to like sith and rebels better...

I don't mind her. She does what she is supposed to do.
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

Her kit doesn't bring much utility though. You basically just get a heal, and she doesn't even have a unique.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    I have Luminara and Mace at G11. No regrets.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    Fives. I put alot into him early and when i finally got the other clones viable i realized they were just a resource drain.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    I have the entire separatist faction at 7* G11
  • Options

Her kit doesn't bring much utility though. You basically just get a heal, and she doesn't even have a unique.

her zeta is fun with a team that grants a lot of offensive and defensive team buffs.... ei; droids, or mix teams like shaman, Sith Marauder, Old Ben, visas (except her buffs won't trigger the zeta).

Also, her special attack throws on ability block, hits ok, and only has a 2 turn cooldown.
  • Options
    On this list I've seen 5s and plo koon. They may be useless in a fight, but they're both excellent pilots.