Thrawn Mythic Tier advice?

Is it just me or does Phoenix on Mythic Tier have way too much protection? Normally I can bowl over Phoenix with my imperial troopers but since this event is made to be very difficult I can barely make a dent. Any advice from those that have completed the mythic tier? I'd appreciate any help :) Thanks in advance

Replies

• Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Take emperor palp and hope for good rng. His unique kills them each round
  • Aluxtu wrote: »

Will try that, thanks
  • Don't even bother the tier is buged. Phoenix magical squad ignores taunt on shoretrooper so basicaly they can do anything in that particular event...
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Not bugged. Hard. Very doable.
  • tonyelogro wrote: »
    Don't even bother the tier is buged. Phoenix magical squad ignores taunt on shoretrooper so basicaly they can do anything in that particular event...

If I'm not mistaken the ignore taunt is for first turn only. Restart till your squad survives the onslaught, then proceed as per normal.
  • Aluxtu wrote: »

Took me a couple tries to get good RNG but it worked, thanks mate
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Think I passed it on my fourth try. Used g10 Thrawn, g11Shore, g12 DV, g12 +1 Palp, g8 Storm

I had to kill Sabine and Ezra really early, and then the rest couldn't break the whole Shore + Thrawn tanking loop. Kanan took forever to go down, so I'd save him for last.